who is going to get mw3 tonight at 12

Yeah... I took a sick day for tomorrow .. Have 3 more, use ya lose after December ..so I'm doing it.. And then some.. Just hope the servers don't take a dump with all us tards going whole hog.. But, whatever.. Cheers and hope all enjoy ...

I'm gonna try and hustle my way through the walmart backroom and find it tonight or sweet talk the electronics chick into letting me buy it before i get out of work tonight lol

hahaha good luck with that man

already out in aus :drink40:

friends who addicted said it same as every other cod, slightly better graphics ect ect, not worth it for me..ima wait new GTA5

just my 0.02..

EDIT: woodchip200z bro's acount, i just play black ops to piss nerds off lol i don't care if die just giggle and try kill campers

AUSTRALIA do i need say more?

HU: some crap pionee

AMP: dc 9k @ 18v

SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12"

Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d

burp setup for fun 152's

soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU

im going to the midnight release =D

1994 Jeep Cherokee

!@#$%^&*(Soon to come)*&^%$#@!

TONS AND TONS of Audio Technix 80Mil

1 x 270 Amp Mechman Alt

1 x AQ3500D.1

1 x Rockford Fosgate T600-4

8 x Rockford Fosgate T2652-S

2 x XS Power D3100

1 x XS Power D3400

1 x eKs Kable 2 Channel Silver Plated RCA 5M

1 x Knukonceptz Kolossus Fleks Kable 1/0 Red 50FT.

1 x Knukonceptz Kolossus Fleks Kable 1/0 Black 50FT.

4 x Avenue - A605

2 x Fi Q 18

Going to pick it up at midnight for ps3 got the elite edition. Dont have a screen name yet cause i've never got on the Playstation Network. I will be on tonight though.

TDHRIP_zps8bedfde5.jpg

06 Impala SS
Kenwood Excelon DDX593

Ampere Audio 150.4

Ampere Audio 5K
1 XS D4700 (front)
Mechman 320a Alt. w/ Big 3

Lots of Second Skin Damplifier

Under Construction for 2017

Cool cool.. I'm in as well.. And sorry., but if it's almost the same game with better graphics .. Christ I'm in... Love COD game play.. That's just us.. Anyway, all of ya get it (don't care what console) and post here ... And all I care about is having a good time.. Cheers and great luck all..see ya in 7 or so hours.,

Cool cool.. I'm in as well.. And sorry., but if it's almost the same game with better graphics .. Christ I'm in... Love COD game play.. That's just us.. Anyway, all of ya get it (don't care what console) and post here ... And all I care about is having a good time.. Cheers and great luck all..see ya in 7 or so hours.,

hell yeah man same to u

Christ.. That vid is just like me and the wife.. I played for a month and a half... And it took one lazy Saturday.. When she said "can I try?".... and another console, tv,controller,headset,.. She's been right with (hell, beating me) ever since ... Nice post bro.,,

Archived