who is going to get mw3 tonight at 12

Well.. We got out tickets for the release.. Now digging on a few pitchers and grub until it rolls... N8 or some other mod move this to the video game section please?!?!?.. We struggle finding it.. Lol.. Again.. All peeps and all consoles have fun ..whenever you get the game

i didnt preorder, think theres anyc hance ill get one if i go to like walmart or something tonight?

Walmart would be your best bet, Just stand right by the games so when they wheel them out you can snatch one lol. Im actually thinking about going to walmart to see if i can get a copy there instead of driving 30mins to gamestop.

2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins

4 FT1s

C1600.2

8 PWX 8s
ONX2.100

Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener

My Youtube

Feedback

i didnt preorder, think theres anyc hance ill get one if i go to like walmart or something tonight?

they get a shit ton of extra copies, you can probably get it at any gamestop tonight or early tomorrow, last year I got black ops at midnight release without preordering.

edit: damn double ninja'd haha.

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

Ill be gettin mine in the morning when I get off work.hopefully the servers don't crash tonight lol.there's going to be a lot of people getting on this game at the same time

xbox 360 gamertag-greenrocks420

Not insulting you or anything, but did you just call us "bloody winging fairies" ?

Archived