Sonic Electronix

This amp isn't even for me. lol I owe a good buddy a favor for him bailing me out a while back. He wanted a system so its only right that hook him up with the best I can. That MTX is looking better every minute though, so cheap.

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

i have an auidobahn ah275.

not a super spectacular amp. and too flashy for me.

but however it did rated power and has been through alot.

still trucking today and being used as a temporary amp on a sa12. its laughing at the power but its better than nothing at all.

anyways. my experience with that amp is a plus. im glad ive had it and its reliable.

but id go elsewhere overall.

just my .02

The IrishmanDCSig.jpgCheck out my build hereXL 4th order wall build logIn Progress:alpine cda HU4th order Bandpass2xl 15's1- ab 400.1 (gonna be two hopefully)4- Crescendo 8's2- xts crecendo supertweeters

2 sq super tweetsMb quart 4.125Mechman 270a alt1- xs D27003- xs XP3000

4- odessey pc1700seller feed back threadhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/136418-d-train-13k/

some audiobahn amps were so so on the rated power.. i had the 1800watt mono amp..forget the actual model..but it served me well..and ive had a few other audiobahn amps too.. decent quailty

but for 250 bux for the hifonics 1200 thats insane!! my buddy has had 2 of them and they fry..he swithced to a audiopipe 1500d and never had a issue since..and thats a 150dollr amp brand new

i have an auidobahn ah275.

not a super spectacular amp. and too flashy for me.

but however it did rated power and has been through alot.

still trucking today and being used as a temporary amp on a sa12. its laughing at the power but its better than nothing at all.

anyways. my experience with that amp is a plus. im glad ive had it and its reliable.

but id go elsewhere overall.

just my .02

I'm assuming you mean the A275HCT with the raised flames all over it? If it is, it probably weighs a ton even though its not that big? That amp should only have 50amps worth of fusing, it would be lucky to make 500-600 watts before clipping. Still, I've installed a handful of Audiobahn amps and I have no problem with them, I don't think I've ever heard of one blowing up that I've installed so I'm assuming they're reliable. I know they were really popular 6-7 years ago when ebay was flooded with them. Everybody I did systems for wanted the subs and amps with flames. Lol, my very first system were Flame Qs.

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

Haha, sorry didn't mean to start a contrivercy over any of this, but thank you everyone for the input, I have decided not to buy the audiobahn and purchased a 1000w alpine amp for 160:) that IS CEA. Thank you everyone for your help.

Check out my build log:

http://www.stevemead...60#entry1958353

Different folks have different strokes.