• Turtle Beach's
    • Astro's
    • Triton's (MadCatz)
    • Razer's
    • Logitech's
    • SteelSeeries
    • Stock (whatever came with the thing)
    • Other

headsets have a mic and headphones dont. i never understood that because youd think a headphone would be the one with a mic lol

I dunno, I still don't get it. Read my last post, that may explain more.

thats the difference between the 2. headsets have a microphone and headphones dont. turtle beaches are headsets. Beats by Dr. Dre are headphones

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

headsets have a mic and headphones dont. i never understood that because youd think a headphone would be the one with a mic lol

thats the difference between the 2. headsets have a microphone and headphones dont. turtle beaches are headsets. Beats by Dr. Dre are headphones

I know that, hence my example that a headset is what you get when you buy a 360. It has a mic coming off of it (a crappy one, but still). headphones are what DJs use. Over-the-ear, good sound, and no mic (they don't need one).

My headphones have a mic... but thats for noise cancelling purposes. :shrug:

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s
(4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4
(2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500

Lulz. Really? Headset/headphones same thing, no need to be complicated.

its not complicated lol. if you buy some headphones with the intent to hear the games AND talk in party chat youll be missing a mic.

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

I know that, hence my example that a headset is what you get when you buy a 360. It has a mic coming off of it (a crappy one, but still). headphones are what DJs use. Over-the-ear, good sound, and no mic (they don't need one).

ok ill start over. yes the one that comes with xbox is a headset, BUT it doesnt play ingame sound. if you buy another one youll be able to hear ingame. if you buy headphones youll need to buy a seperate mic in order to talk in party

Archived