Second Skin Audio

Box for an Xcon...

guess what... FML... I just remeasured my trunk... 22" would leave me like no room... should I just say goodbye to the trunk or stick with sealed and up the amplifier???

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

in this image you can see about 2.5inches left between my box and the rear deck. Obviously going to remove the rear speakers, but what can I do about the trunk system? those bars are in the way???

DSC00845.ARW.jpg

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

lol... 15" isn't tons of cone???

Yea, 33" is the opening... I was suggested to throw 2- 4" aero kits from PSP into the box I currently have... That would give me a tuning of 32hz... @ 2.99 cubes

hmmm....

I realized that... and not one person on SSaudio had something different to say, but then again they don't always pay as much attention to my threads it seems... My name isn't known enough maybe... lol

So.... The idea is by spring.... get an idea for the trunk... Decide whether I want it enough... or just stay sealed and give it more power... Honestly right now its loud as hell with only 500w and that isn't constant power... My voltage is shitty sometimes going to 13.1 or 12.9 ... So with the Mechman alt I'm getting soon it may be slightly louder since I will be getting better power...

I think the caraudio site I looked up recently recommended 11" of port...