So, When i got my Viper 5901 i brought it to a shop and they installed everything and activated my 1-way remote because when i got the unit, my 2-way LCD remote was defective and had to send it back. Well i just got it back and don:t know how to activate and link it up to my car. Any advice on how to go about this? Thanks

Car: 2002 Buick Regal

Wiring: Knu Kolossus 1/0 + JL 4 Gauge

Big 3: Stinger HPM 1/0

Alternator: Stock 135 Amp

Batterys: Optima RedTop (Hood) XS D3100 (Trunk)

HeadUnit: Pioneer DEH-4200UB

Subs: (2) AQ HDC3 12's

Sub Amp: AQ 2200D

Sub Box: 4.6 Cubes @ 36hz

Mids & Highs: (Front) Rockford Fosgate Power T1693 3-Way 6x9's

Mids & Highs: (Rear ) Rockford Fosgate Power T152S 2-Way Component 5.25"

Speaker Amp: AQ4x90

Sound Dampener : 75 Ft Fatmat

ok we are going to have some fun doing this but its not hard.

1.) grab your 2 way lcd remote and hold in the function key for about 10 seconds or until it beeps a long tone and shows "main setup" toward the bottom of the screen near where the lock/unlock buttons are.

2.) then press the "aux" button on your remote 4 times until it says "pair remote" then press the "f" key on your remote

3.) open a door in your vehicle (preferably the driver side front door)

4.) press the valet/program switch on your receiver/transmitter that is attached to your window once, release it, then hold it in. your horn and lights may flash and honk once to confirm you are in programming mode.

5.) while still holding the valet/program button on your window in, press the lock button on your 2-way remote. your alarm should chirp to tell you that it has been learned.

6.) you can now release the programming button on your receiver/transmitter thats on your window and test the remotes to make sure they are working.

note: its on page 35 and 36 of your owners manual if you get stuck

note 2: you dont need to re-program the 1-way remote, once its learned it will always be paired to the system unless you delete the remote from the system.

note 3: if you wish to have the manual to look at while programming and learning all the cool ways to customize your alarm go here http://www.directeddealers.com/manuals/IG/Viper/N5702V_2008_08web.pdf this is the manual for your alarm system. theres a ton of sweet things you can program on it.

2004 GMC Envoy1 XS power S3400 batt under the hood and 4 XS Power D3100's battery installed in the rear by the amps0 gauge power wire from front to backAlpine iva-w205 touchscreen dvd/cd/mp3/ipod/am/fm/gps headunitSundown Audio SAX-200.4 amp for my mids and highs8 gauge speaker wire from amp to woofer270 amp Mechman AltRockford Fosgate T1652-s component speakersRockford Fosgate 3Sixty.2 sound processorRca's from Rockford Fosgate and Monster Cable14 gauge speaker wire for the mids and highs1 18" Ascendant Audio SMD Dual 1 ohm with custom Black & Blue carbon fiber and hand signed dustcapBox: 5.66 cubic feet net volume box tuned to 30.13Hz with 1.5" wide wooden dowels and 1.5" thick baffle1 DC Audio 5.0k amp wired to .5 ohms nominal with an imp rise of 1.35 ohms for the single AA SMD 18"Future Vision 8000k 50w bi-xenon projector HID's with 4300k 35w fog lightsLink to my build: Buildupdates/progress