Ohio!!! Bass Headz Unite

ya'll wouldnt believe how reluctant some people are to let you use their space when I explain the deal....one guy point blank told me "no", because we will shake his building apart...lol I do have access to an outside location thats kinda in bfe, but its 20 acres and my boys place... he'd let us be loud there all day, but if it comes to that, itll be more of a warmer time thing...either way.. im back on this now that the holiday shit is all over and done with and i can focus on it...

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

...and Im trying to have my T/A back on the road again and have it there too.... its loud without a stereo. Just in case anyone wants a lil demo of Clinton era GM power....lil death-joy ride. :peepwall:

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

hoping that the expo will be back up and wanging by the end of February just in time to do some Bass Boxing in Lima in March ;)

got some new upgrades on the way...new sub, new batteries and all new wire from front to back. expecting low 50s from single sub :)

www.dcsoundlab.comDCforum.jpgyoutube video's kbsmoker2011 MECAOH AS3 Champ 147.5OH DB2 Champ 125.9WF AS3 3rd 147.3WF DB3 2nd 128.3

SystemPioneer AVH-P4300DVD2 sets Fusion Encounter 6.5 componentson Crunch Ground Pounder 1200.418" DC NEO

on DC 5.0KKnukonceptz 1/0 through outBig 3 all 1/0XS D6500under hood D3100 in the backMechman 270....rebuilt by Ohio Generator :)

another thing Bigsix, ive seen many of these attempts fall apart over the years and i would really like to see one go down, but its really hard to get people together that dont really know much about each other, other than the mutual love of bass lol. i think it would be easier to get some people together on neutral ground like at a show/comp first to get to know one another. quit a few of the people that has posted in the thread, ive meet at shows and now call them real friends and not just someone i know thru the forum. just my 2 cents and a attempt to make this happen for sure on a much larger scale...

www.dcsoundlab.comDCforum.jpgyoutube video's kbsmoker2011 MECAOH AS3 Champ 147.5OH DB2 Champ 125.9WF AS3 3rd 147.3WF DB3 2nd 128.3

SystemPioneer AVH-P4300DVD2 sets Fusion Encounter 6.5 componentson Crunch Ground Pounder 1200.418" DC NEO

on DC 5.0KKnukonceptz 1/0 through outBig 3 all 1/0XS D6500under hood D3100 in the backMechman 270....rebuilt by Ohio Generator :)

^^ I agree...hence why im not trying to make this a comp or anything tho....just a place/thing for a buncha bass headz to get together and be lowd and get drunk and have fun.

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

• 1 month later...

I'm still down to come. Just picked me up a new car and some good for now subs. It's a surprise!!

Car: 1995 Jeep XJ Cherokee Sport 4.0L (2wd)

Headunit: Pioneer AVH-P5000dvd

Front Doors: blown stock

Rear Doors: blown stock

High amp: none (for now)

Subs: 12" Kicker L7 D4

Sub amp: JL Audio 500/1v2

Wiring: Stinger Pro

Speaker wire: Stinger 12g

Kinda back burnered this for right now... Im glad someone else posted today..kept me from having to dig this thread back up, biggest reason for setting this back even more= no more jeep, starting out fresh with a Lincoln Town Car, still have a little gear to collect then start a whole new build... As much as I want to get this meet going, I need to get my new ride set up first...

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

I hear you. I just boought a Jeep and the only thing that's done is the wiring. But I'm about to be doing it all tomorrow hopefully. I also have to look into a new power steering pump...

And do you know where I can ground the amp? I can't find anything that works. And I know its not the amp cuz I have it all hooked up in my girlfriends car

I would big 3 upfront and rub a ground from front batt to amp.

Best ground possible since nothing else is working.

Team Clearly Louder (MECA)Team DC Audio

++* SELLING the CACTUS SOUNDS K12 for $1550 shipped *++

HMU!!!

3 flips. nollie flips. big flips. hardflips. - steez

Youtube Channel My Build Log

95 Bonneville SSE

- WALLED/4th Order - ~30 cubes -

*thanks LoganBerry, CortezDVT, Cj18, SuperCharged DC, Ryan-RAM Designs,LoudNLow931*

Archived