The SMD DD-1 has a brother. His name is CC-1 (ninja pic2)

Nice

Current: 2007 Escalade EXT

Amp: Alpine MRP-M2000 2000w RMS

Subs: 2 Alpine Type X 12's 1000w RMS each

Boxes: 2 32hz w/Vent Ports

Cables: 0 Gauge

Batteries: Kinetik KHC2000 + Stock Battery :(

Alt: Stock :((((((

To Do/Buy List/Priority List

Distortion Detector

Big 3

1-2 HO Alternator (As needed)

2-4 Yellowtops (As needed)

MLA Module

2-3 Boomin 15's + amps or 2 groundpoundin 18's + amps

Rest of the stereo system lol Head/Mids/Highs/Comps

Vibration Reduction

• 1 month later...

been patiently waiting on this to develop since i first heard of it. figured ive waited long enough, and decided to really dig into this product. just read every post in this entire section of the forum lol. was hoping there would be some good news or some realistic ETA's. Oh well, it's all good. I know this product will be up to par and well worth the wait. Ready to buy one as soon as its ready, just like i did with the DD-1. Just wondering, how will you guys be testing product quality of each individual unit?

also....just because there is 7 slaves doesnt mean i dont have to find the correct frequency on at LEAST the first amp (master). I dont need to gain match though, or set frequency on any other amp but the master. RF handles that nicely. :pardon:

I watched your build and videos when you put the new amps in, but i cant remember how you did it, or if you showed it... but how did you determine your master amp? did you tune them all with an o-scope and use the one with the lowest volt reading as the master?

also, in one of your explanations on how to do that (in this thread) you said to find the amp with the highest output with the lowest distortion, and thats your master. did you mean to say use the amp with the lowest output (after all have been tuned with the dd-1 of cousrse). just curious. because what was said there contradicts what ive seen earlier.

Cant wait for this guys! (Steve, Tony, Juan and anybody else if they havent been mentioned) :drinks:

Edited by Bacy2k

Alpine CDA-9886Hertz Mille 3 ways active

Hertz SPL Show 8's

2 Audison Voce Quattro's2 DC Audio M2 Level 5 12'sDC Audio 12.0KKnuKonceptz Wiring4 XS Power D3100'sDC Power 390XPSecond Skin Damplifier Pro and Dynamat Xtreme

Esy3YgK.jpg