Second Skin Audio

Help! Need guidance/pyle 21

Hello, I have grown up around car audio, but never really got into it. But now, i have become quite interested and am needing some guidance. I have a 2002 Lincoln Navigator, which is huge. I am going for a budget system. I am almost deadset on a pyle 21, for two reasons. Its cheap, and huge. But after that, i dont know what else to do/get. I am running a pioneer headunit and infinity 4x6's in the doors. All input is appreciated! Thanks!

I personally don't have any experience with pyle but just remember, you get what you pay for. Pyle is all over my local flea markets so im going to assume its not too good.

subwoofers - two eclipse 88120s

box - 3.4 cubes tuned to 32 hz

amps - aq1200 and pheonix gold zx450

New build :

2 obsidian audio 15s

same amp

6.1 cubic foot box tuned to 32 hz in a civic hatch

That 21'' Pyle is mostly for home theaters, I would buy a 15'' woofer, maybe a Sundown Audio SA-15, and is a little cheaper; and has more bang for your buck. But, you would have to get a amp, you can't run off your head unit... :lol:

Edited by AdamTheAudioMan

UNDER-CONSTRUCTION

''Old School Build''

maybe it sounds like an 18 cause theres 3 fucking "port" holes ghetto drilled in the "box"

190 db when your done?

Yea that's the lowest decibal ill be satisfied with when I'm done like I said its stage one and I lost my job u guys should consider shit instead of just talk it

lmao

The 21's are fun but only really good for home audio.

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.

It would be different but quality wise your losing out. Spend your cash on a good reliable product.

subwoofers - two eclipse 88120s

box - 3.4 cubes tuned to 32 hz

amps - aq1200 and pheonix gold zx450

New build :

2 obsidian audio 15s

same amp

6.1 cubic foot box tuned to 32 hz in a civic hatch

I know I would need an amp haha, I'm not that dumb. I was just thinking, why not try it out? my friends have had 15's before, even 18's. Why not do something completely different?

Just joking, xD...

UNDER-CONSTRUCTION

''Old School Build''

maybe it sounds like an 18 cause theres 3 fucking "port" holes ghetto drilled in the "box"

190 db when your done?

Yea that's the lowest decibal ill be satisfied with when I'm done like I said its stage one and I lost my job u guys should consider shit instead of just talk it

lmao