Car Audio Bracelets?

I'd probably rock some. If I don't wear them, they usually end up around my shift knob or my rearview mirror,

Thats an idea lol

Yea, there's a lot of boobies around my mirror right now lol.

Ideas for them would be...

Team names

Brand names

I <3 db's

And so on and so on.....

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

I'd be down for one or two.

http://www.youtube.c...er/SmallTownSPL

2002 Chevy Blazer

Substage: Shhh, its a secret ;)

Mids and Highs: Stock-Going to change soon

Amp:MTX 92001

Wire:1/0 Welding cable

Electrical:Stock

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

I hope she was meaning that to you. Any who.... You dont say you wanna have dinner in the first damn post. talk to her first. I say find out if the status was torwards you..

Here try this...

"Hey hows it going :)( notice smiley face makes everything better ) I saw your status. "You are far from usual".... So is my dick... Wanna Fuck tommorow???"

Or send her message saying "hey" she replies back "hey" when this happens reply Wanna fuck (INSERT ADDRESS HERE)

Quote of the SPL Creed ; back in the day my girlfriend gave me a choice between her and my love for car audio, I told that bitch I've made harder decisions at the Coke machine. :)

hell yeah i'd buy one. but we needs designs first

Right... For now ill try my best to give you a visual basically 1" thick bracelet silicone 1st set will be black in color with possibly red writing on front and back of band similar to this.... "Im louder than you" on the front "Got dbeez?" on the back

24b9017d.jpg

www.wooferwarehouse.com

I'd probably rock some. If I don't wear them, they usually end up around my shift knob or my rearview mirror,

Thats an idea lol

Yea, there's a lot of boobies around my mirror right now lol.

Ideas for them would be...

Team names

Brand names

I <3 db's

And so on and so on.....

Team names would be difficult to do at first because of classifying it to only that team and obviously the more quantity the less $$$ so there maybe 30 people on the team it would cost to much to make them and make a profit....However i do like the "I <3 DB's"

www.wooferwarehouse.com

Archived