Twostrokeking Posted November 12, 2011 Report Posted November 12, 2011 I would for sure buy some!!! Do it!!! My Truck BuildSpending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio
CaPRiCEx383 Posted November 12, 2011 Report Posted November 12, 2011 I like the idea, I would be down to buy some. I don't like the big ones that are 1".. I like the smaller ones like the Nike one I've had on for like 6 years lol, Ok man so your more in to the smaller ones like the size of the original "livestrong" bands? Yes, Those exact size.. The bigger ones look kind of homo to me no offence to anyone intended. I got a nike one that says RESPECT from like 2005ish that I've been rockin ever since. 90 Nissan 240sx Avic z-140bh Audison SR4 Audison Voce 6.5s CDT es-20 tweeters Sundown 1500v3 (2) DD 9510's 3 cube box 2 6" aeros XS Power D2400 & Xp950 Skyhigh/Knukonceptz/Rockford Fosgate wiring More Coming Soon.. Check my builds below. 97 Civic Hatch Build 86 Caprice Build you can pick up a chick in a car... I think it'd be hard to roll up mackin on a broad sittin on a sundown. My opinion
g6ryder Posted November 12, 2011 Author Report Posted November 12, 2011 Another idea would be one that says "Basshead" Thought about that one too.... There will be several different bands with different sayings www.wooferwarehouse.com
g6ryder Posted November 12, 2011 Author Report Posted November 12, 2011 hell id rock them depending on what they say though and u cant forget about the 150+ 155+ deebeez Ya was thinking of one that said 150+ club or something similar www.wooferwarehouse.com
412 CVX Posted November 12, 2011 Report Posted November 12, 2011 gimme gimme gimme some! i'd be into the thicker ones though. i don't quite like the livestrong size. Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs. My temp system build log More box buildssome cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches! I'm with captain stupid.
g6ryder Posted November 12, 2011 Author Report Posted November 12, 2011 Are you trying to raise money for a cause, turn profit, or just hooking up an idea? Jus curious? Well just seeing what you (the customers) would think of them and what ideas would yo way them to say before I invest money but it's looking really promising www.wooferwarehouse.com
g6ryder Posted November 12, 2011 Author Report Posted November 12, 2011 I would for sure buy some!!! Do it!!! I'm going to man... Take a lil time www.wooferwarehouse.com
g6ryder Posted November 12, 2011 Author Report Posted November 12, 2011 I like the idea, I would be down to buy some. I don't like the big ones that are 1".. I like the smaller ones like the Nike one I've had on for like 6 years lol, Ok man so your more in to the smaller ones like the size of the original "livestrong" bands? Yes, Those exact size.. The bigger ones look kind of homo to me no offence to anyone intended. I got a nike one that says RESPECT from like 2005ish that I've been rockin ever since. Lol everyone has their own opinion I like the larger ones by there will be the larger and smaller ones in time. www.wooferwarehouse.com
g6ryder Posted November 12, 2011 Author Report Posted November 12, 2011 gimme gimme gimme some! i'd be into the thicker ones though. i don't quite like the livestrong size. Ok man thanks for you opinion it will be happening soon. www.wooferwarehouse.com
Twostrokeking Posted November 13, 2011 Report Posted November 13, 2011 I'd rock one on my shifter.... my arms are too hairy to wear the rubber bracelets.... tearin the shit outta my hair..... Really? I never thought that would cause a problem lol yeah really gets on my nerves when I am shoving my arm up a seat that I am recovering with leather and the shit rolls up my arm and tears the hair out..... Up a seat huh? My Truck BuildSpending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.