g6ryder Posted November 13, 2011 Author Report Posted November 13, 2011 I'd rock one on my shifter.... my arms are too hairy to wear the rubber bracelets.... tearin the shit outta my hair..... Really? I never thought that would cause a problem lol yeah really gets on my nerves when I am shoving my arm up a seat that I am recovering with leather and the shit rolls up my arm and tears the hair out..... Up a seat huh? Lol www.wooferwarehouse.com
larrys95civic Posted November 13, 2011 Report Posted November 13, 2011 I'd help out and pick up some Team Superior SPL Former Installer at Driven Sound & Security http://www.drivenss.com All kinds of forsale threads http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164247-amps-subs-and-misc/#entry2383262 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164430-polk-audio-sda6000-sound-bar/#entry2386634 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164279-3-michael-kors-watches/#entry2383983 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164549-more-items-from-storage/ http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166967-dd-9518s-amps-kenwood-custom-explorer-dash/ If someone is feeling generous I'd love an original sig LOL
g6ryder Posted November 13, 2011 Author Report Posted November 13, 2011 I'd buy a few Cool. Thanks man. www.wooferwarehouse.com
g6ryder Posted November 13, 2011 Author Report Posted November 13, 2011 I'd help out and pick up some Appreciate it man... www.wooferwarehouse.com
g6ryder Posted November 13, 2011 Author Report Posted November 13, 2011 So this will be the font and saying of the 1st production it says "IM LOUDER THAN YOU!" the preview kind of cuts it off on the back it will read "I <3 DBEEZ" will start out in 3 colors grey,black,and white and red font. What do you guys think? www.wooferwarehouse.com
Twostrokeking Posted November 23, 2011 Report Posted November 23, 2011 u got them yet? My Truck BuildSpending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio
danthemanb3 Posted November 23, 2011 Report Posted November 23, 2011 Great Idea! I suggest ordering both sizes also, that would be sweet!
danthemanb3 Posted November 23, 2011 Report Posted November 23, 2011 Great Idea! I suggest ordering both sizes also, that would be sweet! Sorry, Didnt mean double post!
g6ryder Posted November 23, 2011 Author Report Posted November 23, 2011 u got them yet? Planning on placing order by the end of the week and then a week for production and then about the same for shipping, i don't want to get into trouble by "advertising" so with any questions or anything of the sort please E-mail me @ [email protected] www.wooferwarehouse.com
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.