Sundown Audio

old us amps?

OLdschoolKoves

so lookin at about 2 bills or so... ok, or this amp could push a decent pair of 5.25 componente, right?

that amp is so UNDER RATED its not even funny.. Keep in mind all old school USAMPS rating were done @ 12.6v. That is an AWESOME amp.. Dont ever sell it, or if you do, HIT ME UP please, and let me have first dibs... I need to get a job first!

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

that amp is so UNDER RATED its not even funny.. Keep in mind all old school USAMPS rating were done @ 12.6v. That is an AWESOME amp.. Dont ever sell it, or if you do, HIT ME UP please, and let me have first dibs... I need to get a job first!

would think about sellin, but i don't have the 150 posts yet to do so... all i have left to my old sys is those armegeddons, that amp and an alt. oh, yeah...get a frickin job! lol

would think about sellin, but i don't have the 150 posts yet to do so... all i have left to my old sys is those armegeddons, that amp and an alt. oh, yeah...get a frickin job! lol

i seriously suggest listening to this man.

i seriously suggest listening to this man.

ok, listening...not selling, unless its too him..offers?