I will hex mod your gold so you have over 1 million gold(Some of these steps are copied from my other thread)

The things you need

USB Stick

A program to get your save off the USB stick( I prefer this one My link

And me

Ok I do this modding using Hex Workshop, What you need to do is go find 2 barrels next to each other make sure they are empty, now put equal amounts of gold in both(remember the amount you put in(this is important in finding the code to change), now save your game standing in front of the barrels and save, now continue to the below steps.

Go put your USB stick in and transfer your savegame from your harddrive to the USB stick, you will have to move it as you cannot copy it. Now you put it in the computer and open Xplorer, and find your save, it will say Character Name/date etc...., now right click it and hit extract, now upload that file here using whatever site you prefer, and I will mod it and give it back as soon as I can.

After I send you the file back, you open up Xplorer and find where your profile is located again, delete the old profile and take the profile I gave back to you and Inject the file into that spot, now put the USB back into your Xbox and transfer over the profile back to your harddrive, and have fun playing.

So upload your file, post it here, and also post the amount of gold you put in the barrels, you will get approx. 1.6million gold

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

i do this too on assassins creed revelations, great way of getting free money

Yep, and it actually not very hard at all

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

Offline only or Xbox live safe? Sorry if you mentioned it but reading > me ATM

You can use it on Xbox Live, I played like 8 hours today on Xbox Live playing Skyrim with 16million gold, and no problems, Skyrim doesn't have any Xbox Live features, which is why you can download stuff while playing it

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

• 5 months later...

Aww. You kiddies modding on your consoles. Precious!

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt