Sonic Electronix

Picking a car to fit the system.

My first suggestion would be a Honda element sc. They're sporty and have plenty of room. The sc has carpet floors and look prett good with a nice set of wheels. Although they're hard to find. I just have a hard time seeing two smd 18s under the window line in the dodge magnum

Team NWSPL

baaudio Build Log

2001 GMC Sierra walkthrough

4 Mechman Elite 370s, 10 AGM batteries, 3 Crossfire XS v2 18s, Crossfire 8k

The smds will fit under the window line on a magnum?

Yeah they aren't that tall.

Doubt it.

Tahoe,suburban,van,wagon,truck with a blow through?

I can get 10.34 cubes after sub/port/bracing displacement and still be under the window line.I do my research! lol I want to get 12^3 only way I can do that is to go higher. Couple inches is no big deal. Adding just 2 inches in height would bring me to 12.07 cubes :woot: . And I have room for amps and 5 batteries!

So far everything that has been suggested was either too small or I just don't like it. You guys have brought up cars I haven't thought of so this thread is accomplishing what I wanted. :good:

Because I am only going to run 2 18s I want the smallest vehicle I can get them in and still have four usable seats. So I want to stay away from the large SUVs.

EDIT:

I designed the box in google sketchup. The box is such an odd design I cant figure out how to build the port... <_< <_<

Edited by JSE

~Meh~

Maybe an 02/03 durango. I think they are the best looking of the durangos. They are pretty damn small for an SUV but have a large cargo area (cargo bay?). Opinions on that? Other then the ridiculously low MPG they get... I dont know what up with dodge but there is no reason they should be getting that low MPG.

~Meh~

Maybe an 02/03 durango. I think they are the best looking of the durangos. They are pretty damn small for an SUV but have a large cargo area (cargo bay?). Opinions on that? Other then the ridiculously low MPG they get... I dont know what up with dodge but there is no reason they should be getting that low MPG.

I have heard nothing good at all about the 02/03 Durango's. They fall apart quickly.. IMO

92 Honda Prelude SI H23a3

HU: Alpine CDA-105

Front Stage: DB Drive PT6.0 6.5"

Rear Stage: Junk pioneers (Not sure what im wanting to do in the trunk, waiting)

Speaker Amp: DB Drive A4 4200

Sub Amp: MB Quart DSC1500.1

Subs: 2 12" MB Quart Premiums

Box: Slot port tuned to ~34hz

Wiring: Kicker Ultraflex 0awg and Big 3

Alt: Stock (saving for a 200amp Excessive Amperage)

Batteries: Optima Yellow Top and Stinger SPV44

Extra Equipment:

Two Rockford Fosgate T2 12's (Recones in future)

Kicker ZX1000.1

home_mbquart.jpg

Selling: