1995 Chevy Truck Build! THE HULK. Updates!!

Gives you more time to learn about porting and get those SA-8's now! It'll all come together. You think life "get's in the way" now, you only are just beginning life! Wait till you have a family, and you have to work full time at home and at work. Most of the guys here know what i'm talking about, then you'll see how it get's in the way. You just try to make it work the best you can. Things like this happen. It's exciting to work on you vehicle, trust me I know cause it's killin me right now not to especially after I was starting to get on a roll. But sometimes you have to do what's best for your life, and in my case, it's working overtime to make money for the holidays and other things we need money for. After that, i'll be working on it again. Like you, give it a couple weeks. You'll be back on saying "my subs are here, my subs are here". After that, you'll be "rollin down the street smokin endo sippin on gin and juice," yellin "biotch" and bobbin your head!

In the meantime, get the box done, get your hands on a DD-1 and get it all tuned up so when you get those subs in your hot little hands, you'll be ready! :drinks:

Gives you more time to learn about porting and get those SA-8's now! It'll all come together. You think life "get's in the way" now, you only are just beginning life! Wait till you have a family, and you have to work full time at home and at work. Most of the guys here know what i'm talking about, then you'll see how it get's in the way. You just try to make it work the best you can. Things like this happen. It's exciting to work on you vehicle, trust me I know cause it's killin me right now not to especially after I was starting to get on a roll. But sometimes you have to do what's best for your life, and in my case, it's working overtime to make money for the holidays and other things we need money for. After that, i'll be working on it again. Like you, give it a couple weeks. You'll be back on saying "my subs are here, my subs are here". After that, you'll be "rollin down the street smokin endo sippin on gin and juice," yellin "biotch" and bobbin your head!

In the meantime, get the box done, get your hands on a DD-1 and get it all tuned up so when you get those subs in your hot little hands, you'll be ready! :drinks:

this guys got it right. we are here for yea and i still think go with the sa-8s. they are a lot cheaper and smaller . it will just make your system that much better.

Bring on the Rockfords!!

this guys got it right. we are here for yea and i still think go with the sa-8s. they are a lot cheaper and smaller . it will just make your system that much better.

Thanks man!! And if I did do the sa-8's ported what kinda port? An aero? Do I have the room? Leaning towards the fosgates like I said, I want to learn alot more first

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
Spending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

Thanks for the support man! It means alot! And yeah I can do it :D haha

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

I'll make you a deal......lemme think about something for a couple hours. I'll PM you in a couple hours ok!

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

I'll make you a deal......lemme think about something for a couple hours. I'll PM you in a couple hours ok!

okay thanks man!

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif

okay guys im really really considering the sa-8's everyone loves them it sounds like and i deeply want a ported box i just get confused. the shape of the box makes me assume that i would need an aero port. the problem i see it that with the box i have been making the sides are uptight to the sides of the truck so a port would be plugged off. where would the woofers be placed? idk the volume of the box because of the shape either. would i have room for 2 8's ported at 33 hz?

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif

Archived