1995 Chevy Truck Build! THE HULK. Updates!!

that plexi idea came out sick!

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

Got it to work! Here is the vid!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeaf9Ypgfck&feature=youtube_gdata

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
Spending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

trev i love your videos they entertain the hell out of me. Looks like you have plenty of room between the subs and the lexan if you want to shorten that up let me know and ill cut you some shorter spacers. You really need to clean out your truck, how many drinks do you need and you are a little low on funds that wallet has no weight to it at all. haha keep up the good work man im glad to see you staying with it. Maybe you will inspire me to get back into audio a little bit sometime.

trev i love your videos they entertain the hell out of me. Looks like you have plenty of room between the subs and the lexan if you want to shorten that up let me know and ill cut you some shorter spacers. You really need to clean out your truck, how many drinks do you need and you are a little low on funds that wallet has no weight to it at all. haha keep up the good work man im glad to see you staying with it. Maybe you will inspire me to get back into audio a little bit sometime.

Thanks casey! Means alot! I won't give up. I may decide to make the spacers shorter but Im not sure yet. I keep the drinks there... because if I ever get stranded I can drink watery soda and warm water. hahah Im just lazy (; and you should get back into audio, after all you are the reason I like big trucks and loud music.

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

Any updates bro?

Sorry for the late reply! Not much has been done man. I've been hanging out with my friend and I am probably going to start working on a farm 2-3 days a week for some money. I need cash BAD before I can do anything. All I wanted to do this summer was get body work done :/

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif

Sorry I haven't been on in a while! Thursday my family and I went to go camping, yesterday night my dad wrecked his four wheeler not wearing a helmet and we had to rush him out of the canyon to the ER for stitches. Wheeler flipped and smashed his face, ripping skin off his eye brow area and breaking his nose. Please, everyone, wear a helmet. Its not worth hurting yourself. My dad is fine now just looks like he got his ass kicked. Onto the truck side of things, My buddy was getting rid of this brand new kit so he gave it to me. I think it will look nice. I'm not going to cake it on everything but I think here and there it will look nice and make it look more high performance. Like I said above I think I am going to start working on a farm 2-3 days a week for money. All I want to do this summer is get body work done. I hope it happens. Let me know your opinion on the hosing! Thanks guys!

100_3240.jpg

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif

Archived