1995 Chevy Truck Build! THE HULK. Updates!!

Went to a car show today. I was hoping for more custom stuff with drops and lifts and fiberglass, stereos tv's etc. But it is mostly muscle and rods. Stuff people have re stored which is cool but I love the custom stuff. Here are a few pictures of the vehicles that really stood out to me.

First, this chevy. I love the stance of it.

DSCF1720.jpg

DSCF1718.jpg

Custom interior on it

DSCF1719.jpg

Next was this lotus.

DSCF1716.jpg

DSCF1717.jpg

Didn't get pictures of the actual car but her is a ferarri

DSCF1725.jpg

And my very favorite! This is a 2012 red Camaro. Looks stock from the exterior besides rims and tires. Anyways, it has 75 shot nitrous, a super charger, and a bunch of other stuff but I didn't pay attention. He says the car has 1000 horse power and is hard to drive in the city it has so much power. He had money thats forsure, he said he bought it, said it wasn't fast enough, shipped it off to some company and they rebuilt everything top to bottom. He also owns the ferarri pictured above and had also just bought a black lambo but it wasn't there. It must be crazy to have that much money. Enjoy the engine shots.

DSCF1721.jpg

DSCF1722.jpg

Interior

DSCF1723.jpg

NOS :D

DSCF1724.jpg

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
Spending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

I like how perfect you do that Bow Tie. Something so small, but a bunch of small things done correctly, like that, adds up.

1989 Dodge D150, 318 LA; Holley Fuel InjectionBuild Log:http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/72838-dc-dodge-d150-blowthrough-thread-updated-pics-fixed-2-level-4-15s-wlvl-5-coils/Truck Add-ons: 20" rims2/4 drop15% tintBucket seatsK&N air filterSmog Pump deleteStereoWORK IN PROGRESS2 DC Level 4 15s with Level 5 Coils1 Audiopipe AP15001D (Soon to be a Crescendo BC3500)JBL 650W amp (unsure of model)4 6x9 Rockford Prime 3 ways2 Soundstream TWS.4 Dome tweetersKnuKonceptz 1/0 Power Wire

*3 Kinetik 2400s and a Mechman 270A alt in the future*

I like how perfect you do that Bow Tie. Something so small, but a bunch of small things done correctly, like that, adds up.

Thanks man! Means alot.

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

Lol I knew it was coming, do it man.

Scares me! The biggest thing is money. haha. I think it would finally give me what im looking for though

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif

So what do you guys think about a BLOW THROUGH!

I think that if you do it, we should look at each others builds while building it, because I am currently working on a blowthrough for my truck too! Haha. I am 18 and am going from 1 12" to 2 15s in a blowthrough, so I'm just as scared of messing it up as you will be haha! What kind of equipment do you think you will be running if you do it?

Also, I get what you mean about money, my blowthrough rebuild is going to be about a total of $1200 total, and I got my 15s for $400, which is extremely cheap haha. I can't wait to see what you do to it, you are extremely creative and quite the young talent. Your natural creativity and skills have already far surpassed my little bit of experience haha.

1989 Dodge D150, 318 LA; Holley Fuel InjectionBuild Log:http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/72838-dc-dodge-d150-blowthrough-thread-updated-pics-fixed-2-level-4-15s-wlvl-5-coils/Truck Add-ons: 20" rims2/4 drop15% tintBucket seatsK&N air filterSmog Pump deleteStereoWORK IN PROGRESS2 DC Level 4 15s with Level 5 Coils1 Audiopipe AP15001D (Soon to be a Crescendo BC3500)JBL 650W amp (unsure of model)4 6x9 Rockford Prime 3 ways2 Soundstream TWS.4 Dome tweetersKnuKonceptz 1/0 Power Wire

*3 Kinetik 2400s and a Mechman 270A alt in the future*

So what do you guys think about a BLOW THROUGH!

I think that if you do it, we should look at each others builds while building it, because I am currently working on a blowthrough for my truck too! Haha. I am 18 and am going from 1 12" to 2 15s in a blowthrough, so I'm just as scared of messing it up as you will be haha! What kind of equipment do you think you will be running if you do it?

Also, I get what you mean about money, my blowthrough rebuild is going to be about a total of $1200 total, and I got my 15s for $400, which is extremely cheap haha. I can't wait to see what you do to it, you are extremely creative and quite the young talent. Your natural creativity and skills have already far surpassed my little bit of experience haha.

Thanks for the kind words man! Stuff like that keeps me motivated! As for equipment I think I will rub 2 sa-12s in a ported box and still use my bd1000 until funds allow for a bigger amp. If I had the subs I'd cut it today haha.

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif

I'd say go for it. Why the hell not. We can all three learn from each other! I'm still undecided as to a regular ported box or a 4th order. If I do the 4th, I only have to cut out the port area vs the whole box.

I think both of you should go 4th order. Just my opinion.

Archived