1995 Chevy Truck Build! THE HULK. Updates!!

I'd say go for it. Why the hell not. We can all three learn from each other! I'm still undecided as to a regular ported box or a 4th order. If I do the 4th, I only have to cut out the port area vs the whole box.

I think both of you should go 4th order. Just my opinion.

4th orders are so over rated.

but everyone has one?!

i agree with N8

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

I'd say go for it. Why the hell not. We can all three learn from each other! I'm still undecided as to a regular ported box or a 4th order. If I do the 4th, I only have to cut out the port area vs the whole box.

I think both of you should go 4th order. Just my opinion.

4th orders are so over rated.

but everyone has one?!

i agree with N8

What would you guys do then?? What will sound best

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
Spending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

Nobody builds those because they are rumored to be 1 note wonders and take up massive amounts of space to build haha. Notice, I said rumored because nobody builds them :P

1989 Dodge D150, 318 LA; Holley Fuel InjectionBuild Log:http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/72838-dc-dodge-d150-blowthrough-thread-updated-pics-fixed-2-level-4-15s-wlvl-5-coils/Truck Add-ons: 20" rims2/4 drop15% tintBucket seatsK&N air filterSmog Pump deleteStereoWORK IN PROGRESS2 DC Level 4 15s with Level 5 Coils1 Audiopipe AP15001D (Soon to be a Crescendo BC3500)JBL 650W amp (unsure of model)4 6x9 Rockford Prime 3 ways2 Soundstream TWS.4 Dome tweetersKnuKonceptz 1/0 Power Wire

*3 Kinetik 2400s and a Mechman 270A alt in the future*

Long time no talk! As you know my passenger side outer CV boot ripped and so I ordered a new one of those from LMC truck. I also ordered some new Tuff Country front shocks. The truck rides so much better then it did. I took the old shocks off and they wouldn't even expand without being pulled apart.

DSCF1734.jpg

DSCF1731.jpg

DSCF1732.jpg

DSCF1733.jpg

I know I know it needs new undercoating. The fender skirts are also off in the pictures because I was trying to find rubber to cut new ones as the current ones are ripped.

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
Spending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

How do you like those shocks and LMC needs to hurry up and carry stuff for pre 94 dodges lol.

Archived