1995 Chevy Truck Build! THE HULK. Updates!!

They're working for me :D

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

Must have been an issue with my computer at home, cause I'm at work now and they're working fine.

3/4" mdf is gonna be nice for you man! Also, just as a tip, I know you're only glassing the one part, but in the future, I'd tape off and plastic the whole under area. That stuff runs and you're screwed! Just sayin! Nice, keep it up! IS IT PLAYING YET? :popcorn:

Must have been an issue with my computer at home, cause I'm at work now and they're working fine.

3/4" mdf is gonna be nice for you man! Also, just as a tip, I know you're only glassing the one part, but in the future, I'd tape off and plastic the whole under area. That stuff runs and you're screwed! Just sayin! Nice, keep it up! IS IT PLAYING YET? :popcorn:

Thanks man! And no not yet! Gonna go work on it right now! Hopi for tonight!

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
Spending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

More pics!!!!!! PLEASE!!! Also, take a look at the last couple of pages of my build if you want motivation towards doing a blowthrough :)

1989 Dodge D150, 318 LA; Holley Fuel InjectionBuild Log:http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/72838-dc-dodge-d150-blowthrough-thread-updated-pics-fixed-2-level-4-15s-wlvl-5-coils/Truck Add-ons: 20" rims2/4 drop15% tintBucket seatsK&N air filterSmog Pump deleteStereoWORK IN PROGRESS2 DC Level 4 15s with Level 5 Coils1 Audiopipe AP15001D (Soon to be a Crescendo BC3500)JBL 650W amp (unsure of model)4 6x9 Rockford Prime 3 ways2 Soundstream TWS.4 Dome tweetersKnuKonceptz 1/0 Power Wire

*3 Kinetik 2400s and a Mechman 270A alt in the future*

We want updates! :jon:

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

Okay guys! Sorry for the lack of updates! I have been extremely busy on the box, school work, and hanging with my friends. I am trying really hard to do good in school this year! Anyways, Box is DONE and in the truck! Sounds soooooooooooooo much louder. No joke it sounds like what I have always wanted.. Clean, tight, loud bass. And I have that now. It even sounds amazing with the windows up! I got a whole bunch of new rattles though haha.

So the first thing I had to figure out was how to take up volume in the box.. I needed 1.3^3 tuned at 33 hz. I took a lucky guess and nailed it the first time.

DSCF1773.jpg

DSCF1772.jpg

Filled in areas with expanding foam and some wood under the port. Hard as a rock. Checked the volume with packing peanuts and im right at 1.32^3 .. 21 inch long port and 12 Sq in. of port area per foot if I remember right. All screws are counter sunk and pre drilled. Everything is tight and there is no leaks!

DSCF1776.jpg

DSCF1777.jpg

I cant decide between carpet like the previous box or bed liner/undercoat. For now I just enjoy having bass !! Will get it covered soon. Sounds amazing. Wired at 1 ohm. on the bd1000.1 and slams for sure. I couldn't be happier with how it turned out. I love it! Here is a vid I took earlier. Song is world wide choppers by tech n9ne. Hope you all enjoy!

DAMNIT!! I was holding the ipad the wrong way and now there is black lines!! My apologies..

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
Spending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

Archived