1995 Chevy Truck Build! THE HULK. Updates!!

Oh and the damn thing needs a new head gasket.. Fml

your truck?

Yeah.. I need a job so bad I'll be riding my bike soon.. :(

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
Spending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

Oh and the damn thing needs a new head gasket.. Fml

your truck?

Yeah.. I need a job so bad I'll be riding my bike soon.. :(

Been there done that, broken truck, empty wallet, not fun.

"The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources." Albert Einstein

Just got past all 71 pages. Mad props. I don't have a build log but I felt all your pain with all those problems you had. Especially the previous owner not taking care of their car.... I put a lot of parts time effort and money in to making my car 100% before I finished my audio. I just wish I could do wood and fiberglass work. I'd do some crazy shit to my car :(

My old YouTube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/SwordLords1234?feature=mhee

My old build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161872-96-accord-b2-sundown-sky-high-dc-power-re-re-build-for-heatwave/page-37

My New Build - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/207041-2016-mazda-6-sql-build/

2016 Mazda 6 Touring

JL Fix 86 - OEM signal correction

B2 prototype DSP 6to8

B2 Ref63 - 3 way active set

2 B2 Class H quattro's

1 B2 Zero.5R @.5

2 B2 HNv3 12 d2

B2 SLIP40 - Lithium in the trunk

Northstar Group 35 under the hood

100ft 2/0 welding cable

30ft 4ga welding cable

20ft 8ga welding cable

All stinger OFC speaker wire

Soundrive custom RCA's

Tons of attention to detail.... Can it be perfect?

Capture-21_zpsfe3804f0.jpg

Tomorrow is the day :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

What did you get?

My old YouTube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/SwordLords1234?feature=mhee

My old build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161872-96-accord-b2-sundown-sky-high-dc-power-re-re-build-for-heatwave/page-37

My New Build - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/207041-2016-mazda-6-sql-build/

2016 Mazda 6 Touring

JL Fix 86 - OEM signal correction

B2 prototype DSP 6to8

B2 Ref63 - 3 way active set

2 B2 Class H quattro's

1 B2 Zero.5R @.5

2 B2 HNv3 12 d2

B2 SLIP40 - Lithium in the trunk

Northstar Group 35 under the hood

100ft 2/0 welding cable

30ft 4ga welding cable

20ft 8ga welding cable

All stinger OFC speaker wire

Soundrive custom RCA's

Tons of attention to detail.... Can it be perfect?

Capture-21_zpsfe3804f0.jpg

Tomorrow is the day :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

What did you get?

Thanks for the compliments man.it means alot. Stuff Like that keeps me going. The truck isn't anywhere close to where i want it but it will get there some day . And i ordered re cones for the 8s because i burned up the other ones. Those should be here today and then i can bump again.haha I'm going crazy without them.

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

I got them Reconed!! :D I'm so stoked.

20130206_172219_zpsc17fa14f.jpg

20130206_180139_zps2fdf3c5c.jpg

20130206_195323_zpsa33a7661.jpg

20130206_180121_zps61a28b7c.jpg

Still need to solder the leads to the terminals. If I can get that done then they will be bumping tomorrow

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif

I got the subs in and playing!! They sound good. I was origionally going to just turn the gain down a bit but I tried to adjust it and couldnt see.. so the gain got turned all the way down.. So i had to re tune with a DMM. I still want louder eventually though haha. Im thinkin 2 sa-15s. So here are the finished pictures of the amp rack and the subs. The seat will go back in soon but I wanted to leave it out for pics and no it has been snowing. So ill let the pics do the talking.

20130207_172625_zps6c26bd92.jpg

Clean (: cross overs are just kinda hanging there. They are ugly. hopefully gonna get some fosgates eventually. or sundowns.

20130207_172551_zpsbb21b576.jpg

Forgot to take a pic of the SHOK fuse holder. So i will get that tomorrow.

Then yesterday I got bored and put this on finally. Was hesitant because of the snow and salt but I put it on and coated it in WD40. Looks bad ass. Will look even better when I do undercoat this summer.

IMG_20130209_163030_zpse4b52e3c.jpg

Then I seen this sticker on truckin. I want it but i dont want to gob my truck up haha. I think its sweet though.

20130131_141618_zpsa4c5d505.jpg

Building this in welding. it is the top half of a frame for a lifted radio flyer wagon. Will have shocks and all. Frame will be powder coated and the wagon will get painted the same blue as my skid plate, wet sanded and all. With a decal that says ride at your own risk (;

20130208_082856_zps75751af4.jpg

And last but not least, this is the next project I am going to do with my dad. Excited to learn.

20130210_192351_zpsba1e6ec6.jpg

Ill get a vid of the subs up soon. Also, I have these 4 gauge to 8 gauge pins for sale if anyone is interested.

20130208_180846_zpsb9764b76.jpg

Check the F/S section. Thanks for looking.

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif

So i was trying to wait to tell you guys but i am just to damn excited. I got a job at the elementary school cross the block from me. I am a substitute sweeper but i prefer sanitation engineer haha. I train today after school. I will post up a pic of my name tag whenever i get it.now hopefully i can afford to make this truck bad ass. :D

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif

Archived