1995 Chevy Truck Build! THE HULK. Updates!!

nice clean chevy

CURRENT SYSTEM

(VEHICLE) 2005 JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE

(HEAD UNIT) KENWOOD KDC BT848U

(DASHBOARD) INFINITY KAPPA 32.9CF

(FRONT DOOR) JBL P693

(REAR DOOR) KENWOOD EXCELON KFC-X1730

(TWEETER) KICKER KS25 X 2

(SUB WOOFER) COMING SOON

(4 CHANNEL AMP) ROCKFORD FOSGATE T1000-4ADCP

(1 CHANNEL AMP) ROCKFORD FOSGATE T2500BDCP X 2

(PROCESSORS) AUDIOCONTROL DQXS & EPICENTER & MATRIX PLUS & DDC

(BATTERY) 1 OPTIMA YELLOW TOP

(SIGNAL WIRES) KICKER XI

(POWER CABLES) KICKER PKD1

(SPEAKER WIRE) KICKER 12 GAUGE

(INTERIOR) DYNAMAT

COMING SOON

2 FI SP4 18 COMING SOON

2 XS POWER XP3000 COMING SOON

DC POWER 270XP ALT COMING SOON

Whose on first?

Whose on first?
what?? :shrug: haha

I don't think he's old enough to know what you're talking about. It's a skit by Abbot and Costello called

. <- I still don't know how to get the picture to show up with a link! FAIL!

Also, I may have some 8 gauge laying around that you can have. It's probably not red and blue though. Actually I take that back, I may have blue but the other is I think black/charcoal colored. I'll check tonight.

POST PICS AS SOON AS YOU GET THOSE SUBS!

Hey man very nice truck I love that body style Chevy! Its good to start out young so you can learn more. I started doing it around your age and I'm still researching and learning. I've read your whole build log over the past day or so and you know a good bit already. I remember my first stereo still miss it, been through quite a few lol. Anyways, you're a cool dude and ill keep my eyes out for updates definitely! Get that bowtie bumpin and showup everyone at school haha!

2009 maxima, currently stock

ALRIGHT GUYS! THE DAY HAS FINALLY CAME! I GOT THE SUB WOOFERS!!! While the pictures upload to Photobucket let me just say a few things. First off, I messed up and got to excited by getting those bolts and putting them in my box. I fully expected the terminals on the subs to hold 8 gauge wire and I honestly don't think they will! I had some 12 gauge laying around that I used and I had a hard time getting that to fit when I wired it to 2 ohms! I am very satisfied with Sundowns Sub woofers and I haven't even heard them yet. (Besides the little free air test I did). They are seriously a good quality sub. You can tell they are built heavy duty! I watched the FedEx guy try to pic up the box after he didn't expect them to be that heavy! hahaha! Anyways! Here are the pictures! Vid uploading now!

The box they both came in!

108_0215.jpg

Inside was two cute little boxes!!

108_0217.jpg

Opened!

108_0219.jpg

In the plastic on my table!

108_0220.jpg

OH MY FUCKING GOD! :wackit3:

108_0221.jpg

108_0223.jpg

108_0224.jpg

108_0225.jpg

And just an added bonus!! I got 2 Sundown stickers! One will go on the passenger side back window! I do like stickers. And sundown! <3

108_0226.jpg

This Is where the beasts will rest until I can get em in the box!!

108_0227.jpg

Thought this was cool! I brought in all my car cleaning stuff so it doesn't freeze and Damn I have a lot of it!

108_0228.jpg

So now what I need is some 12 gauge terminal loops big enough to fit over that bolt I got! Lol i'm so damn glad I didn't order wire last night!! I could kick myself in the ass for drilling and adding those bolts!

Here is the free air video! Love the subs, couldn't be happier! Just the free air was vibrating my seat! Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksLtglkDxfg&list=UUQT8Bf8kfmyeQZ9aLZ3ZYkA&index=1&feature=plcp

:D

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
Spending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

CONGRATS! Can't wait until you get them in the box and playing

ME EITHER! I need a port! and wire! haha

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

Congrats man! I bet when your done with everything box wise and amp no one will believe its just two 8s back there, i recommend that you find a way to cover those subs up when done, im sure u dont want friends sitting in the back and kicking in your dustcsps.

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

Congrats man! I bet when your done with everything box wise and amp no one will believe its just two 8s back there, i recommend that you find a way to cover those subs up when done, im sure u dont want friends sitting in the back and kicking in your dustcsps.

Oh forsure man! I will! But I don't have to worry about it for a while! The law in Utah is you cant have anyone besides family in your vehicle for 6 months so I got time! Plus to be honest I don't like a truck full of people. I get distracted to easy lol

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif

Subs look nice :) And they better fit!! :D

If my calculations are correct they should! :drinks:

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif

Archived