Oh I guess it's not park and pound I just saw singer post this..." this is at a FCBC show so their rules are different then MECAs park and pound. MECA is allowing doors open but the meter is farther away. In this format the meter is closer but the doors can't open." That still loud as hell though :good:

hahah yessir thats my 2 runs... the reasoning behind the smiles is if you watch the first run, i was holding almost a 143 but i clipped the amps just a tad to hard and protected 1 half of my wall and finished the first run at a 140.8 so i was sketchy hoping my next run i didnt loos an amp :drinks: :drinks: but yess i was super happy about the new FCBC record :clapping:

*2013 NEW BUILD*

12- 18" Crossfire XS v2's B pillar 4th order wall

4- Crossfire 8K mono blocks

40+ pro audio mids tweeters and horns

3- Singer alternator 400a external regulated alts

tons of audiotechnix wire

24- XS Power D1400's

-TEAM XS POWER-

-TEAM CROSSFIRE-

-TDH-

tdh.png

hahah yessir thats my 2 runs... the reasoning behind the smiles is if you watch the first run, i was holding almost a 143 but i clipped the amps just a tad to hard and protected 1 half of my wall and finished the first run at a 140.8 so i was sketchy hoping my next run i didnt loos an amp :drinks: :drinks: but yess i was super happy about the new FCBC record :clapping:

congrats, that thing is stupid loud lol