Second Skin Audio

Needing a enclosure for (2) FI BTL N2

im looking to building a box for some BTL's i will be buying soon and was wondering if anyone can help with specs for box, I will be using it on a 1994 silverado the box will be in the bed and the cab and bed has been ported, i have 19.50 inches height 48.50 wide and 40 depth could even go to 46, thinking of the 4th order box and have the port go through the bed and cab which is 8' by 24 inches

There are several box designers on here that can help you out for a small price....typically people dont wanna do free work for someone else man.... Check out Ray, Ram Designs, 412CVX...any of them could help you out..although you could also just keep doing more research, download the torres Calc... and get to it.

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

i found this one that might work for me, i already have one like that on my truck with 2 kicker 15L7 and it hits hard but at high volume it don't sound clean so maybe i didnt tun it right

56365da2e1aaa9ecaf1ef5c1c36dd712.png

Not exactly. L7's usually aren't centered around SQ.

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

or maybe it could be that i had a bad alternator that would drop to 10 volts when listening, i forgot all about that problem

or maybe it could be that i had a bad alternator that would drop to 10 volts when listening, i forgot all about that problem

that would be a problem. but it shouldn't be the reason your speakers would sound bad. L7's don't have a reputation for sounding good, at all. that would most likely be the cause.

now i hope you fixed that alternator problem. i really hope your amp went into protect mode at that low of a voltage.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

my stereo would turn off shutting off everything with it, i did change the alternator though and i dont have that problem anymore :) i do however want to upgrade my audio and wanted to go with the 18 BTL but i been told they wont fit since i need to have more height on the box, Is there a way i can still use the 18 if i face them up instead of straight forward or just angel the box a bit to clear the outside diameter of woofer?

for a 4th order? i probably wouldn't do it.

More box builds

I'm with captain stupid.