DC Sound Lab

any plans for.....?

A black Friday sale? I know there is a good chance you won't have subs in by then but you could do it on amps and apparel/accessories I know alot of people that would jump on it including me! So think about it boss man....by the way did my shirt ever come in? Lol

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

This is the DC thread...you can get a DC hat but if rusty ana and rob end up doing anything for.black Friday which I hope they robot won't be for smd hats, those fan be purchased off Steve's new site where you.fan buy the dd-1 and x's batteries and what not. Wccaraudio.com I think it is

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

hats n such can be ordered @ DC Audio Accessories

im well aware of where you can order accessories, im also a sales rep for dc audio.

I was just curious if rusty and the rest of dc audio planned on doing any black friday sales for amps and what not, that was my main question. I know a few other companies are doing so and just wanted to see if rusty planned on it. I need to order some more amps and wanted to know if i need to wait or not. Im all for waiting a couple weeks to save a few bucks.

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg