United States can start Censoring the Internet! - November 16th, 2011 - Censorship Day

Censoring of newspapers, television, etc. could be next it you think about it. This is letting them put their foot in the door to opening up a bunch of stuff to limit us as people

2003 DODGE RAM 1500
BUILD LOG
Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X796
(2) Sundown SA-8 v.2

1.6 cubes - 33hz
(1) Soundqubed 2200D
Rockford Fosgate Prime 6x9s
Kenwood eXcelon 5.25s

1994 JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE - OLD BUILD

MY YOUTUBE

Funny, this is the first I've heard. Nothing I can find on the news or anything...

After looking, why the f*** would they ask for your address & zip code for a petition? They aren't going to come to your house to verify your information, they're just going to spam the hell out of you...

It won't work. I can see that right now, if it is legit.

POTATO!

IM IN SHOCK RIGHT NOW JOE BLOW RUNS OVER GRANDMA WHILE DRINKING AND DRIVING GETS OUT IN A YEAR WITH SOME PROBATION. BUT YOU CAN GO TO JAIL FOR 5 YEARS FOR A FUCKING DRUM COVER IS SOME BULLSHIT

This better not be true

man if this shit passes no more demo vids. whats even worse is the next step would be getting people in public playing songs other people can hear but didnt pay for

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

I really hope it doesn't get passed. I can understand that artists don't want their stuff pirated, but it is still going to continue... no matter what. Music/movie sharing will always happen.

But the Government having the ability to say what you can or can not see on the internet is stupid.

2003 DODGE RAM 1500
BUILD LOG
Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X796
(2) Sundown SA-8 v.2

1.6 cubes - 33hz
(1) Soundqubed 2200D
Rockford Fosgate Prime 6x9s
Kenwood eXcelon 5.25s

1994 JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE - OLD BUILD

MY YOUTUBE

Archived