Second Skin Audio

New System Ideas i have

I have a 98 Buick Century and I'm thinking of getting a new system. I have a Elevation Comp 12" in a small sealed box and a MTX7500 12" in a ported Bassworx box (I know Prefab isn't that great. I'm thinking of upgrading to a Single 15" DC level 3 or a Addictive Audio 15v2. I'm putting it in the trunk but I'm not sure if i can fit 2 15" in a ported box in my trunk or not. or what kinds of boxes i should put in there but I know I want to have it ported since I like the sound of ported boxes better. Does anyone have suggestions for some Subs?

Edited by TygaTony

I have a 98 Buick Century and I'm thinking of getting a new system. I have a Elevation Comp 12" in a small sealed box and a MTX7500 12" in a ported Bassworx box (I know Prefab isn't that great. I'm thinking of upgrading to a Single 15" DC level 3 or a Addictive Audio 15v2. I'm putting it in the trunk but I'm not sure if i can fit 2 15" in a ported box in my trunk or not. or what kinds of boxes i should put in there but I know I want to have it ported since I like the sound of ported boxes better. Does anyone have suggestions for some Subs?

I believe that they are outofstock on level 3 dc. What is your budget?

Build Under Construction

Head Unit = Kenwood DDX514

Amps = Kicker 750.1, Going to install Sundown 1500D v3 and Sundown 125.4

Battery = XS D3400

Wires = Kicker RCA's, 0 Gauge street wire and Stinger

Mids and Highs = Stock

Sub= Kicker L7 12"

Alternator = 220 Mechman

Sound Deadner= Fatmat and Stinger Road Kill

My friend's shop has some Level 3's in stock right now and my budget with a box will be around 360$ I'm getting a deal on the addictive 15v2

And with amp it should be around. 500$

I'm not sure if i'd be set with 12's since i'm powering my current ones so low But if someone can put some Great 12's out for 250 WITHOUT the box, then that'd be great.

Edited by TygaTony

did you just say you have 1 12 in a sealed box and one in a ported box? in the same car playing at the same time??

fail

Yeah, You know what? i didn't want to spend money to make a Box for the both Because i am SELLING them.

The Skar Packages look really nice! I'll Keep them in mind.

SA-12/15? Great price. Very underrated.

I'll Take a look at them!

Edited by TygaTony

did you just say you have 1 12 in a sealed box and one in a ported box? in the same car playing at the same time??

fail

Yeah, You know what? i didn't want to spend money to make a Box for the both Because i am SELLING them.

The Skar Packages look really nice! I'll Keep them in mind.

SA-12/15? Great price. Very underrated.

I'll Take a look at them!

:Doh:

dont mix subs or sub boxes

Have you ever had your woofers blown?