that surprises me he is just over a 50 in the kick. I did a 53 with the 8 10s set up in the kick and after alot of testing and demoing i still manage to hardly squeezed a 50.2 out of my stang sealed.

I have learned the key to getting a stang loud is with cone area. Thats why im redoing mine with 4 15s.

I wish i had the room to cut my rear deck out a little but i need all that space for batteries.

- 1998 Ford Mustang -

Time to rebuild.

4 15s and alot of power

TEAM DTF

that surprises me he is just over a 50 in the kick. I did a 53 with the 8 10s set up in the kick and after alot of testing and demoing i still manage to hardly squeezed a 50.2 out of my stang sealed.

I have learned the key to getting a stang loud is with cone area. Thats why im redoing mine with 4 15s.

I wish i had the room to cut my rear deck out a little but i need all that space for batteries.

Ain't tht pretty good with the electrical and power he's using?

Team Clearly Louder (MECA)Team DC Audio

++* SELLING the CACTUS SOUNDS K12 for $1550 shipped *++

HMU!!!

3 flips. nollie flips. big flips. hardflips. - steez

Youtube Channel My Build Log

95 Bonneville SSE

- WALLED/4th Order - ~30 cubes -

*thanks LoganBerry, CortezDVT, Cj18, SuperCharged DC, Ryan-RAM Designs,LoudNLow931*

Does he have secondary batts?? Bet a volt gain would get him his 50 legal.

the 150s right there lol little more testing and tweaking voltage is about 12.7 full tilt which isnt all that great but its not horrrrible

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

Ain't tht pretty good with the electrical and power he's using?

Yeah that aint bad. I had the hardest time ever breaking a 50 with my 2 15s on a 6k for some reason but then i switched to the crossfire 15s and a 14k and did a 154.2 in the kick. Wasnt ever able to break that score again so i took it all out and went with 8 10s and it seemed louder but not on the mic i guess.

Now we are going 4 15s on 28k and if that dont break a 60 then im going to up it to 56k

- 1998 Ford Mustang -

Time to rebuild.

4 15s and alot of power

TEAM DTF

will do testing this weekend! will definitly make a vid of my score in the kick and sealed on the dash we will see what happens lol! its decent in my opinion lol. first wall, and yes i cut a little bit out of the rear deck not much though, but my box is really strong not going nowhere and its sealed off 100%

94 mustang v6

Walled

Two FI BTL 18's

Pioneer DEH-P59001B

RF 6X8s in the doors (deck power)

DC 3.5k amp

0 gauge

220 Amp alt (built in my hometown nothing special)

3 batterys, 1 stock and two decent ones.

Team Asshole

My build:

Walled Mustang Build

Well the weekend definitly didnt go as planned lol, drove 4 hours had a great time! (termlab didnt work so didnt get to test) on my way home it rained the whole way and i heard noise under the hood. sounded like the belt was slipping on the alt because i was bumping a little bit going whole. it progressively got louder so i got to my buddys house and i could smell burning rubber i though it was his tires being he was doing burnouts everywhere. Open the hood look around looks decent we looked down, half the belt is missing and my idler pulley exploded lol!... belt was rubbing on a seized barring for about 45 minutes on the highway... all in all $60+ later its all repaired and working again.

Yup... just a big ugly mess...

IMG_0582.jpg

What is left.

IMG_0584.jpg

It WAS a new belt.....

IMG_0585.jpg

NEW!

IMG_0581.jpg

What it is supposed to look like.. and what was left lol.

IMG_0583.jpg

94 mustang v6

Walled

Two FI BTL 18's

Pioneer DEH-P59001B

DC 3.5k amp

0 gauge

Team Asshole

My build:

Walled Mustang Build

Lol at pic from canadian tire At least we had it fixed in no time

hell yeah man literally like 10 minutes thanks man, was definitly not the highlight of the weekend haha!

94 mustang v6

Walled

Two FI BTL 18's

Pioneer DEH-P59001B

DC 3.5k amp

0 gauge

Team Asshole

My build:

Walled Mustang Build

Archived