Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Has anyone heard of WWW.12vInsider.com.

PPI dbl din
DC Level 3
1.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.
DC audio 2.0k
CT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear






dc_audio.jpg

Posted

I heard that they have a lot of technical information better than WWW.12VOLT.COM.

I'm going to try and get approved going to contact an admin and see if they will grandfather me in since I have been doing car audio since I was 16. Damn I'm getting old.

I have a guy that runs the acoustical edge that was going to let me take the classes at the industry price. meaning if you are a shop owner or work for a shop you get a good discount.

Lets see how this works out.

PPI dbl din
DC Level 3
1.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.
DC audio 2.0k
CT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear






dc_audio.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 547 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...