Sonic Electronix

Has anyone had any success with organizing a meet and greet in their cities. I would like to do one near me but I don't know if there is a section on the forum where I need to post it or how to go about setting it up. All I know is I would love to see what my city has to offer when it comes to Car Audio.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

I'm trying to do the same... I made a post called "ohio bass heads unite" and it is just kind going from there....

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

What area of the forum did you post it. I saw the thread and I thought about doing the same but I wasn't sure how big it would be in Miami.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

Build Log

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Junk drawer forum.... only way to know is to put it up and ask man... :clapping:

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

I'd like to do something similiar. I don't think there's a whole lot of people on the forums from Wichita but I still have yet to pop my 150+ :noob: lol

2001 Toyota Corolla CE:

4x Crescendo PWX6.5's

2x Crescendo FT1-SE's

1x DC Audio lvl 2 M1 8 (looking for more)

Slot port box 0.7ft^3 @ 31.77hz

Rockford Fosgate R750.1

1/0 Knu wiring all around

Looking for XS Power D1200

Has anyone had any success with organizing a meet and greet in their cities. I would like to do one near me but I don't know if there is a section on the forum where I need to post it or how to go about setting it up. All I know is I would love to see what my city has to offer when it comes to Car Audio.

If you're from Miami like your info says......your city has a shit load to offer, in fact Miami is a Bass pioneer.....should not be hard at all to find like minded people around you.

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

If you're from Miami like your info says......your city has a shit load to offer, in fact Miami is a Bass pioneer.....should not be hard at all to find like minded people around you.

Been in this since I was a baby and I'm 25 now but unfortunately I have to regrettably admit Car Audio has died down here in Miami. The bass heads I have met on here and YouTube all feel the same way about bass in Miami it isn't as big as it once was. Now all we see are flashy ass cars with 50" rims (literally I saw a Caprice on rims that big). Everybody and there mama got bass but its a rattling mess a lot of the times all you see is crap systems. No one cares about the art of Car Audio plus I recently found out that some people actually purposely get the rattle mess. Now there are those of us who still have clean systems but we are scattered thats why I am hoping I can put something together and bring it back down here. So I am going to need some help I need to hunt down all my Bass Heads and have them spread the word so I can garner some results. I know they are out there it's just hard to find the true bass heads.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

Build Log

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Archived