PICS OF YOUR LATEST PURCHASE

108_0456.jpg

thats funny look at what i got yesterday

undercoating, cant be riding around with a rusty looking frame(for the jimmy)

gotta have it smelling good too

20120421_145335.jpg

IMG_20120422_185737.jpg

Went to walmart to kill some time wound up picking up a new pair of shorts, Orbital buffer, Compound and a new shammy. Time to get the truck cleaned and waxed

20120421_145335.jpg

Those air fresheners any good, Im tired of buying the vent and tree kind. They dont ever seem to last long lol

108_0456.jpg

20120421_145335.jpg

I ended up not using mine so I took it back! People are telling me that it sucks, If i were you i'd go with duplicolor!

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
Spending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

Those air fresheners any good, Im tired of buying the vent and tree kind. They dont ever seem to last long lol

says 45 days lol yeah the trees didnt last long for me either, i would peel half the plastic then the rest after a few days but went with this instead

I ended up not using mine so I took it back! People are telling me that it sucks, If i were you i'd go with duplicolor!

too late now, used them both up.

i did use the duplicator before and it was alright for the price these seem to do the job

says 45 days lol yeah the trees didnt last long for me either, i would peel half the plastic then the rest after a few days but went with this instead

too late now, used them both up.

i did use the duplicator before and it was alright for the price these seem to do the job

Alright cool! well if it worked then thats great! haha I didnt need mine like i said i just didnt want you to waste ur money if they suck

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
Spending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

I don't have to worry about smell, I have almost 30+ Air freshners hanging from my roof, So no bad smells here.

It works great, Any loose change, Save it and buy some and stock up. My buddy has almost 40 in the front of his Tahoe.

*06 330i - Sundern x12 - saz-3500*

*91 Foxbody V1 S-Trim Notch*

get the 3m rubber undercoating its the best I've used. intact i used the rustoleum one first let it dry then use the 3m one or vise versa

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

get the 3m rubber undercoating its the best I've used. intact i used the rustoleum one first let it dry then use the 3m one or vise versa

bet might do that if this starts to peel or fall off, i did prep everything pretty good so we'll see

I don't have to worry about smell, I have almost 30+ Air freshners hanging from my roof, So no bad smells here.

It works great, Any loose change, Save it and buy some and stock up. My buddy has almost 40 in the front of his Tahoe.

That would just piss me off, I have a buddy that has like 30 hanging in his rearview and i wanna kick him everytime i see him.

I would just rather have something hidden, My truck doesnt stink just want it to smell good lol

Archived