PICS OF YOUR LATEST PURCHASE

yea they're not cheap at all lol, but worth it. Since you work at dicount tire I need to warrant one of my rims ;) something is up with one of them, looks like rust I know its not.. Konig lace btw

my fav low profiles so far :) over cooper, nankang, nexxen, raptors lol

clear coat might coming off, aslong as its not like the customer who came in and wanted us to give him a new wheel because he curved it and tried to say it was a bad wheel

raptors are garbage lol always get a kick of ppl who buy the cheapest tire but drive a expensive car

first part of my build, 2 level 3 15s. ive had the mb quart but im gonna try to get rid of it so i can get a 1.2k

1120111618.jpg

clarion cz500 head unit

Kinetik hc600

2 level 3 15s in a 4th order

mb quart 1500.1 (for now untill i get a dc 1.2k)

all knu konceptz wiring

in a 2009 ford flex

-DISKOLORED AUDIO-

-Authorized Dealer for DC Soundlab in Alaska-

IMAG0269.jpg

hows that game? been wanting to play it but ever since i played the first one i never played the rest

got some food

9cc506d1.jpg\

got a shift boot and plastic piece for the teg, the old one was broken from the previous owner <_<

6aa9d21a.jpg

yea they're not cheap at all lol, but worth it. Since you work at dicount tire I need to warrant one of my rims ;) something is up with one of them, looks like rust I know its not.. Konig lace btwmy fav low profiles so far :) over cooper, nankang, nexxen, raptors lol
clear coat might coming off, aslong as its not like the customer who came in and wanted us to give him a new wheel because he curved it and tried to say it was a bad wheelraptors are garbage lol always get a kick of ppl who buy the cheapest tire but drive a expensive car

Nope, no curbing. I take care these bad boys, its the second new set of rims I've ever purchased(others where on a car I totaled). I wash them atleast once a week, but its like brake dust/rust. I've waxed my wheels too. I'm gonna try and "polish" it off, if it doesn't work I'll give yall a call.

first part of my build, 2 level 3 15s. ive had the mb quart but im gonna try to get rid of it so i can get a 1.2k1120111618.jpg

I LOL'ed at your avatar a few times haha

1321917762[/url]' post='1767920']
1321840101[/url]' post='1766906']

IMAG0269.jpg

hows that game? been wanting to play it but ever since i played the first one i never played the rest

Good. I played part of the first one but never touched the second. This one looked so damn funny and had zombies so I had to get it. Gameplay is fun and keeps you laughing. Free roam can get boring after a while but I havent tried the multiplayer mode yet since no else has it. Pick it up dammit. Lol. You're one of the few that has a real game system. Harharharrr

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

Archived