? about Fi's 18" monsters

ok i currently have two 18" Q's w/ (

cooling package) at the moment and cresendo bc3500 ran in series/parallel to 1 ohm. i got a buddy willing to buy them, and i was thinking about upgrading to the BL fully loaded or BTL's, with maybe just the cooling... is it worth it? pros and cons for options?? (btw, i have two yellow top bats, one h.o. alt, big 3, and 0 gauge across the whole system, 15 cuft box, ported at 30 hertz, and its in a ext cab truck sub forward)

your box is too big for the power you're giving it, that is my opinion, secondly, how many SQIN's of port do you have? I've ran the 08 model BL 18"s back in 2008, they were great drivers and from what I hear and understand now, the current model BL's are just flatout TANKS.. G/L and I think people are going to ask for box pics, so you might want to go ahead and post up some pic, we are all pic whores here

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

your box is too big for the power you're giving it, that is my opinion, secondly, how many SQIN's of port do you have? I've ran the 08 model BL 18"s back in 2008, they were great drivers and from what I hear and understand now, the current model BL's are just flatout TANKS.. G/L and I think people are going to ask for box pics, so you might want to go ahead and post up some pic, we are all pic whores here

ok i will get some asap .. but i have four aero ports 4 in diameter a piece. so how will two BTL's do on my amp?

BTL's will be okay on that amp, how many are you getting?

well i have two q's now. so it would be just replacing them with 2 btl's. same box and amp (one amp). those amps bench test around 3800 watts thoough.. or at least thats what the salesman said from the company

can these things be wired down to .5 ohm? if so.. whats the watts at it?