Big 3...bypassing The Fuse Box?

That would Def work, but I dont have money to buy a battery right now :(

The 1/0 T sounds like a Great idea, never thought about it. Thanks.

But I guess my main question now is about the fuse/relay box and my stock wiring. Can I take all the stock wiring out and just replace it with my own 0 guage? and then just run an 8 gauge from the battery to the fuse box? Sorry if im being difficult, lol.

i'm sure replacing your stock wires would be cool, but i wouldn't chance it bro. if you decide to sell the truck down the road it would look better to just take the extra wires that you'd add out and the stock wires are still there. a battery with side posts would definitely ease your pain but getting a distribution block would work too......... you'd just have to find a good place under your hood to mount it so it wouldn't shift around while driving.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

Im pretty sure I can just take out my harness in one piece. then Just run 0 gauge in its place :) that way I'd be able to just put it back in if needed. just the whole pos to fuse/relay is confusing me. Im sure it needed to be ran there, but is 8 gauge enough or would it have to also be 0 gauge?

i see where you are getting at bro. let's just put things like that. you want to do the big 3 right? run 1/0 from the + side of the battery .............+ side alternator, the from the - side of battery ground it with 1/0 somewhere to the chasis. then redo the - side of the alternator with 1/0 and ground it to the chasis also, leave all stock wiring alone if possible.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

find a battery terminal that takes ring terminals, and just attach everything to that. Leave your stock wiring alone

and that's not a bad ideal with getting a battery terminal that takes ring terminals. now i know you said you really don't have the money and that's a nice terminal you already have but a battery with a side post would really do the trick and i'm sure walmart, advanced auto or someone are selling them for cheap.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

Audiocontrol 3.1.

First of all, thanks for the replys, very helpfull. Ok here's what I think im going to do: Keep my stock wiring, haha. then Ill just pick up one of those 1/0 "T's" and run from my battery to the T then Ill put my 1/0 amp wire in one end and then the pos to alt in the other, then Ill obviously do the grounds and everything. Sounds good to me... will that work?

First of all, thanks for the replys, very helpfull. Ok here's what I think im going to do: Keep my stock wiring, haha. then Ill just pick up one of those 1/0 "T's" and run from my battery to the T then Ill put my 1/0 amp wire in one end and then the pos to alt in the other, then Ill obviously do the grounds and everything. Sounds good to me... will that work?

sounds like a plan bro .......... just remember to mount the distribution block so it wont shift while driving and you'll be good to go.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

Audiocontrol 3.1.

Cool thanks. One more question, what reason, other than selling the vehicle later on and maybe losing just "alittle" more power, is it not a good idea to take out the stock wiring? Mine is all tied together in one harnes that could easily be removed and replaced with 1/0. I guess Im not going to do that, I just want to know why keep it in?

Cool thanks. One more question, what reason, other than selling the vehicle later on and maybe losing just "alittle" more power, is it not a good idea to take out the stock wiring? Mine is all tied together in one harnes that could easily be removed and replaced with 1/0. I guess Im not going to do that, I just want to know why keep it in?

i reasonly couldn't give you an honest reason and why to keep the stock wires bro. with wires you can always go around them. it's just always been a rule of thump to leave the factory in and add to improve performance.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

Audiocontrol 3.1.