Sonic Electronix

ooooooooook soo just got my setup kinda squared away for the time being friday.. it consists of a Pioneer AVIC-D3 headunit, RF P1000.1bd, 2 RF T2D212's, 4g power and ground (Brand: Lanzar), Kicker 16g speaker wire, and (spare me) walmart RCA lol... Anyways got it tuned and today i was driving home from work and all of a sudden one of the subs starts making a rattle...cccckckckc kind of sound so i turned it down it went away so i kinda turned it up more it was fine until i got into my driveway and it does it for a spit second... i pushed on the woofer a little and didnt hear any scratching so im just kinda like wtf... new to the audio stuff so i did some research (some) and it told me to do push the sub and listen for scratching and well i didnt hear it so ya

thank ya thank ya

Could just be something came loose and is rattling

http://www.youtube.c...er/SmallTownSPL

2002 Chevy Blazer

Substage: Shhh, its a secret ;)

Mids and Highs: Stock-Going to change soon

Amp:MTX 92001

Wire:1/0 Welding cable

Electrical:Stock

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

I hope she was meaning that to you. Any who.... You dont say you wanna have dinner in the first damn post. talk to her first. I say find out if the status was torwards you..

Here try this...

"Hey hows it going :)( notice smiley face makes everything better ) I saw your status. "You are far from usual".... So is my dick... Wanna Fuck tommorow???"

Or send her message saying "hey" she replies back "hey" when this happens reply Wanna fuck (INSERT ADDRESS HERE)

Quote of the SPL Creed ; back in the day my girlfriend gave me a choice between her and my love for car audio, I told that bitch I've made harder decisions at the Coke machine. :)

As I was the box builder with T-Money, I think we need to take the subs back out and check the mounting. I know we used 4 mounts with a bolt in each my guess is that one of the bolts and double nuts is loose. Causing the flat washer to vibrate like crazy. Because there was 2 nuts on each mount (2) per side, there is a chance that one was tightened more than the other. Hey nobody is perfect lol! :good:

03' NISSAN XTERRA

(1) AQ3500d

(1) AQ4x90

(1) Audio Control Line Driver

(4) DC LVL 4 15's

Cresendo Mids and Highs

100' of 0/guage

Big Three

Mechman 270a Charging @ 16.5v

(6) XS D1400's

Highest Termlab Score 149.9 at the kick & 166.1 in the Port/ on stock electrical and 1 DC XL M1

Updated JUNE 2012*****MY BUILD LOG

USACI REGION 6 POINTS LEADER 2011

USACI KANSAS RECORD HOLDER 2011

Team DC

dcletterhead.jpg

http://www.dcsoundlab.com/

Archived