Sonic Electronix

that hfi (which doesnt do rated btw, so you're probably seeing like 600w to that sub) is a single channel. like i explained, it has two sets of terminals JUST TO SIMPLY make wiring multiple subs easier. doesnt matter if you use one set, or the other set, or both at the same time. its going to output the same amount of power, assuming you keep a 1 ohm load.

btw, your friend is a dumbass and you should stop talking to him

bridged gives the the power off both channels so 750x2 = 1500x1 bridged and you only use one signal to the subs instead of 2 which would not be 100% in sync with one another causing problems ... thats my take on it could be wrong tho :-/

no way that amp can be a 2 channel and be 1 ohm stereo capable. i mean, it COULD be, but what are the chances.

but to the OP, even if you could do that, 1500w would fry the living shit out of that level 3.

wasn't really going off his specs just giving an example of how bridged worked and how you should run one coil of one channel and the other coil off the other channel if you had the option to do so

that hfi (which doesnt do rated btw, so you're probably seeing like 600w to that sub) is a single channel. like i explained, it has two sets of terminals JUST TO SIMPLY make wiring multiple subs easier. doesnt matter if you use one set, or the other set, or both at the same time. its going to output the same amount of power, assuming you keep a 1 ohm load.

btw, your friend is a dumbass and you should stop talking to him

:werd_msword: at least stop talking to him about car audio ... would go that far as to not talk in general ! HAHA

well shit... i figured that amp was not as good as it was made out to be. After running it as 1ohm i have come to realize its not as capable as it clams to be.

I tend to over think shit after i get to doing something and while thinking about all this today i messed up on the terminal/ channel b.s. (my bad) that guy in all this was some random kid in a parking lot.