anyone bagged a 4th gen ram?

Lay frame or not at all IMO.

+1

If you bag it and only go to the bump stops, you will eventually want more. My advice is to get a lowering kit first. Roll around like that till you save the money for the frame work and bag kit. Ive seen a few rams in person that lay body with 26"s and it's jaw dropping. Good luck man!

Lay frame or not at all IMO.

+1

If you bag it and only go to the bump stops, you will eventually want more. My advice is to get a lowering kit first. Roll around like that till you save the money for the frame work and bag kit. Ive seen a few rams in person that lay body with 26"s and it's jaw dropping. Good luck man!

Ya im realizing that. Im moving back to So Cal next week and im going to star tlooking around at shops to see what the frame work and everything will cost. Im kinda scared to find out but oh well tahts why we do it right? I wish that blue truck was from so cal and not texas, i would just take it to his shop in a heart beat lol

Ive already cut the stock springs on my truck just to level it out the rear end on rams is nearl 3" high than the front stock and it bothered me and thats enough for nwo

lol

or you can just start hooking shit up together and blow up speakers and your amp

You coming to so cal? There are A LOT of reputable shops here in so cal. I personally know a guy that does some bad ass work. He's up in the high desert. His name is Mike and his shop is called exile fabrications. He does a lot of off road stuff now but he still does bag setups and body drops and all of that kind of stuff too. I highly recommend him.

www.exilefabrications.com

• 1 month later...
Guest solracretsim

I have an 05 quad cab that i would LOVE to bag but the problem is the i live in west michigan and i dont have the know how to do it my self

anyone know of a good shop in the state.

my 2000 ram lays frame, ive to to get some new rims tho its on stocks right now. ill upload a pic if you would like to see my ram.

97' Chevy Tahoe four door

6 1/2" sony front door speakers

6 1/2" sony rear door speakers

6x9" Kicker speakers hanging thru cieling in the back end

*amp and woofers coming soon!*

Well heres my dodge i know its not fourth gen but i love it

ed0f0ce8.jpg

c2248df5.jpg

2d41becd.jpg

97' Chevy Tahoe four door

6 1/2" sony front door speakers

6 1/2" sony rear door speakers