anyone bagged a 4th gen ram?

I've always wanted a bagged truck and I think this is the one ill finally do it too. Looking at the air ride tech kit w/ their level sensor things or w/e just to make it easy.

No one I know has bagged all four corners on their ram just the rears usually and I'm looking for opinions.

lol

or you can just start hooking shit up together and blow up speakers and your amp

Just be bagged really. Plan on like 4" drop when rolling and let it sit on the bump stops when parked. Truck will be getting 26s in spring and want it to look the part to

lol

or you can just start hooking shit up together and blow up speakers and your amp

There is a guy on youtube.....just a sec I'll find the link.....\

Edit- here is his channel if you wanna try emailing him? Have you asked around at ramforumz.com?

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

what series/size is the truck?

masterbation is free, and even saves you money.sorry but someone had to say it

sorry, Jimmy...beat you to it (no pun intended)

LOLDON'T get a wife. Best advice I never got, and now it's too late <_<

My build: 12" DCON in a dorm room.

New/current build: 8" woofer, custom amplifier block, fiberglassed speaker pods

• 2 weeks later...

There is a guy on youtube.....just a sec I'll find the link.....\

Edit- here is his channel if you wanna try emailing him? Have you asked around at ramforumz.com?

Im on RamForumz too much every day and I get the same answer "bags are for mini trucks lift it like a real truck yada yada yada". I would lift it if it was a diesel, but I believe they are the only trucks that should be lifted

id imagine with coil springs front and rear. just using bolt in cups to bag it should be fine. probably have to make em yourself as i don't know of anyone that sells em.

heres a local truck, i think he gets on here.

380210_300653786629519_100000547003993_1162057_896467902_n.jpg

That is freaking amazing!!! I wish i had the cash to be able to do that! I bet the front of that is completely Z notched though

what series/size is the truck?

2011 crew cab short box 1500

lol

nice idea and sick pic btw.. but if your going to to through the trouble of baggin it might aswell go the extra length and make it lay frame.. I personally respect cars more that tend to have the extra work.

2008 TBSS Black Granite

Alpine CDA-117

Clarion EQS746

AudioQue Supertweets @ dash

Alpine DDT-s30 @ b pillars

Alpine SPR-60c @ front doors

Alpine SPR-60 @ rear doors

Alpine PDX-f4

Second Skin DampPro

KNUkonceptz Wiring

DCpower 270amp alt

Optima YT underhood *temp

Two15DCxls

Hifonics bxi2610 *temp

saz4500 and 4 xp3000s coming soon.

nice idea and sick pic btw.. but if your going to to through the trouble of baggin it might aswell go the extra length and make it lay frame.. I personally respect cars more that tend to have the extra work.

I respect cars like that as well and when i look into it if having the frame modded like that in the front isnt too much more $$ i would obviously go for it, if it gets stupid expenvie ill throw the ART kit on it and save for some frame work.

i was mainly just looking to see if anyone here had first hand experience

lol

Archived