This is my Highschool project since, I live in a very small town!

|

|

|

This is before i started scraping off the liquid nails, my smart idea to smear the shit..

beforeliquidnailsremoval.jpg

And this is after the 4 hours of scraping!

Afteralltheexcessliquidnailsareremoved.jpg

This is my amp- Crossfire 300.2, added some 10 gauge to the speaker-hence the black and white.

300wattcrossfireupgraded10awgspeakerwire.jpg

And teh ports that pull this whole system together!

portsniceandtuned.jpg

|

|

Several minutes of thinking how to make this look more rigid, i came up with the idea of 3" self tap screws!10"orion xtr's dual2

selftapscrewsontheorions.jpg

I've did this on a previous build same demensions of this box where for each chamber 2 subs with a tube port going right between them all the way down to 1/4" from the bottom and it sounded beast, but that was with low power pyles):, spent awhile last night figuring out how i did it and i got 2 kicker cvr d2 10" on order. so i'll be running 2 orions and 2 cvrs!(: btw how would i test what im hitting at when i get the cvr's installed and all wired up?

Sealing it up!

sealingupandeveningoutthetop.jpg

Themiddleshowingthetoandbottomthelittlediagramleftandrightisformy2cvrsimgoingtoputinthere.jpg

The middle showing the top and bottom the little diagram left and right is for my 2 cvrs im going to put in there

spent a few hours sanding this shit down!Got it completely sanded and sealed top bottom front back and sides!(:

2011-11-25_000529.jpg

Edited by rockford 1990

its a great start !!! keep up the great work keep reading keep learning and never let anyone put you down and keep working to be better and louder !!! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Nice stuff.. good start for a young basshead.

2008 TBSS Black Granite

Alpine CDA-117

Clarion EQS746

AudioQue Supertweets @ dash

Alpine DDT-s30 @ b pillars

Alpine SPR-60c @ front doors

Alpine SPR-60 @ rear doors

Alpine PDX-f4

Second Skin DampPro

KNUkonceptz Wiring

DCpower 270amp alt

Optima YT underhood *temp

Two15DCxls

Hifonics bxi2610 *temp

saz4500 and 4 xp3000s coming soon.

im tryin to decide what would i use to cover up alot of screwS?i heard some sort of wall putty?

if you would have sunk the screws i would have suggested wood glue and mdf dust into a paste. its nice and sandable once curried.

that old crossfire amp is a nice piece. seriously. old school american made goods.

NEUMAN