Any of the guys ever feel like this

So I met this chick a few weeks ago. She's awesome, a complete bass-head just like me, she's running a 12" Orion HCCA on a Kicker ZX750.1, and she wants me to make her a box (I guess my boxes are starting to have an impact on the West side of town lol). Just overall an awesome girl to me.

I am more the type of guy to keep to myself if you know what I mean. I don't have a whole lot of friends anymore, didn't really have an interest in women (unless it was for one night! :diablo: ), all I was ever really focused on was school and audio. Every penny I got, I spent on audio. Anyway, this girl completely changed my mind. Don't worry guys, as long as I'm breathing I will never give up my audio addiction! The weird thing is, when I'm with her, I don't think about the stuff I usually thought about when I hang out with a girl... I'm pretty sure you know what I mean there. I'm not sure if I should be scared or happy? This has never happened before and I'm not sure if it's for the best or worse.

Anyone else ever feel like this? In such a short time at least?

2001 Toyota Corolla CE:

4x Crescendo PWX6.5's

2x Crescendo FT1-SE's

1x DC Audio lvl 2 M1 8 (looking for more)

Slot port box 0.7ft^3 @ 31.77hz

Rockford Fosgate R750.1

1/0 Knu wiring all around

Looking for XS Power D1200

Well I never met a girl so interested in car audio... Pics of said girl? :clapping:

Lol they're on my iPod, I'll have to send them to my email and grab them off my computer. I'll have to get a pic of her system too if she doesn't sell it. I showed her some videos of the numbers Sundown Audio SA series were pulling and now she wants a Z=10 and a DC amp :yahoo:

2001 Toyota Corolla CE:

4x Crescendo PWX6.5's

2x Crescendo FT1-SE's

Rockford Fosgate R750.1

i was bit player, got into alot trouble with people and police.

met my mrs,life fully changed. was worth it :drink40:

im in for pix :popcorn:

AUSTRALIA do i need say more?

HU: some crap pionee

AMP: dc 9k @ 18v

SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12"

Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d

burp setup for fun 152's

soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU

So I met this chick a few weeks ago. She's awesome, a complete bass-head just like me, she's running a 12" Orion HCCA on a Kicker ZX750.1, and she wants me to make her a box (I guess my boxes are starting to have an impact on the West side of town lol). Just overall an awesome girl to me.

I am more the type of guy to keep to myself if you know what I mean. I don't have a whole lot of friends anymore, didn't really have an interest in women (unless it was for one night! :diablo: ), all I was ever really focused on was school and audio. Every penny I got, I spent on audio. Anyway, this girl completely changed my mind. Don't worry guys, as long as I'm breathing I will never give up my audio addiction! The weird thing is, when I'm with her, I don't think about the stuff I usually thought about when I hang out with a girl... I'm pretty sure you know what I mean there. I'm not sure if I should be scared or happy? This has never happened before and I'm not sure if it's for the best or worse.

Anyone else ever feel like this? In such a short time at least?

keep her bro. seriously. theres not that many 'hardcore' car audio girls out there now a days but thats besides the point. if she makes you feel different than when you hang out with other girls, that means you like her. *cue boyish teasing*. but in all seriousness, keep talking to her and she'll probably make you happy as fuck.

dude if shes a bass head and has nice tats. keep her. hahaha.

Oh yeah that reminds me, she LOVES ink! She likes my work and I like hers haha

i was bit player, got into alot trouble with people and police.

met my mrs,life fully changed. was worth it :drink40:

im in for pix :popcorn:

Yeah I spent most my high school days just being a kid and now it's biting me in the ass when it comes to school.. Glad I'm fixing that though!

2001 Toyota Corolla CE:

4x Crescendo PWX6.5's

2x Crescendo FT1-SE's

Rockford Fosgate R750.1

Haha once but she turned out to be a psycho bitch O_O

Allow me to bold "psycho bitch", there are PLENTY of those in Wichita! I dated a chick sophomore year who fit that perfectly. I used to race motocross every weekend so I went out for a practice sesh on a Friday (it's good to have friends that will prep a closed track just for you!) and she got SO, SO pissed I didn't take her that she called one of my boys she didn't even know and demanded that he picked up and drove her 22 miles to a track she wouldn't even have gotten into... Then she REFUSED to let me break it off, so I split. Lol

2001 Toyota Corolla CE:

4x Crescendo PWX6.5's

2x Crescendo FT1-SE's

Rockford Fosgate R750.1

Haha once but she turned out to be a psycho bitch O_O

ALL WOMAN ARE PSYCHO!!!

just gotta find one less psycho then the others and to a level you can put up with..

AUSTRALIA do i need say more?

HU: some crap pionee

AMP: dc 9k @ 18v

SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12"

Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d

burp setup for fun 152's

soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU