Sonic Electronix

My bank just told me to go f*ck myself??

Thanks to the guys that responded with a little backup in my defense. I tried to explain that I DO watch ration my funds, it's just I don't get money often and when I don't have a lot, I ONLY spend it on things I NEED. Explain to me how that makes me an irresponsible spender when I spend my money on things I need to survive?

I don't owe money to eBay, eBay got their money from my PayPal and then took what I had and then some from my checking account. It's the bank I owe now. The thing with invoices... Yes, I got messages. I never said that I didn't. I would've thought eBay would let me pay them when I got the money. Either way, if it wasn't for PayPal, I wouldn't be in this position right now! I don't remember how long ago eBay took my money, but my funds that are pending now have been for WELL over 21 days! I read the Pending information and it said it could be over 21 days, would be available when buyer leaves positive feedback, etc... Well, been over 21 days, buyer left positive feedback, item was marked as shipped the day it went out (2 days after sale, had to do it Monday morning), I HAVE sold items in a 90-day period, etc...

2001 Toyota Corolla CE:

4x Crescendo PWX6.5's

2x Crescendo FT1-SE's

1x DC Audio lvl 2 M1 8 (looking for more)

Slot port box 0.7ft^3 @ 31.77hz

Rockford Fosgate R750.1

1/0 Knu wiring all around

Looking for XS Power D1200

but apparently it isn't to bad bc he has a status update that he wants 4awg wire pm him bout to have money soon :rofl:

Well apparently someone didn't read the last line of this topic...

2001 Toyota Corolla CE:

4x Crescendo PWX6.5's

2x Crescendo FT1-SE's

Rockford Fosgate R750.1

Thanks to the guys that responded with a little backup in my defense. I tried to explain that I DO watch ration my funds, it's just I don't get money often and when I don't have a lot, I ONLY spend it on things I NEED. Explain to me how that makes me an irresponsible spender when I spend my money on things I need to survive?

I don't owe money to eBay, eBay got their money from my PayPal and then took what I had and then some from my checking account. It's the bank I owe now. The thing with invoices... Yes, I got messages. I never said that I didn't. I would've thought eBay would let me pay them when I got the money. Either way, if it wasn't for PayPal, I wouldn't be in this position right now! I don't remember how long ago eBay took my money, but my funds that are pending now have been for WELL over 21 days! I read the Pending information and it said it could be over 21 days, would be available when buyer leaves positive feedback, etc... Well, been over 21 days, buyer left positive feedback, item was marked as shipped the day it went out (2 days after sale, had to do it Monday morning), I HAVE sold items in a 90-day period, etc...

I told you the truth not what you wanted to hear. It's not spending on stuff you need to survive when your buying car audio stuff. Quit trying to justify your irresponsibilities and just man up.

you win some, you lose some

Either way, if it wasn't for PayPal, I wouldn't be in this position right now!

wrong way to think about things chief. they didnt request the product.

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

but apparently it isn't to bad bc he has a status update that he wants 4awg wire pm him bout to have money soon :rofl:

Well apparently someone didn't read the last line of this topic...

Shouldnt that money be spent on things you need to survive so you don't overdraft again?

This guys a joke. When he overdrafts again for buying stuff again he'll blame the bank. Dude needs to get his shit together

I'm a joke!? Is it so wrong that I come to this forum because I don't know where else to go and I don't want a bad credit score because a company fucked me over at the age of 18??? I'm come for help and get shitty responses from people like you?

2001 Toyota Corolla CE:

4x Crescendo PWX6.5's

2x Crescendo FT1-SE's

Rockford Fosgate R750.1

this was your fault. no one fucked you over. quit crying

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

This guys a joke. When he overdrafts again for buying stuff again he'll blame the bank. Dude needs to get his shit together

I'm a joke!? Is it so wrong that I come to this forum because I don't know where else to go and I don't want a bad credit score because a company fucked me over at the age of 18??? I'm come for help and get shitty responses from people like you?

No but it is wrong that you blame your irresponsibility on the bank. You may have that money pending but it's pending youre spending money before you have it and then when it's time to pay up you bitch and moan about it. Grow up and and start spending your money wisely. If you're over drafting because youre trying to survive then you go and buy audio equip I have no sympathy for you it just shows your spending habits are all sorts of fucked up

Holy hell how many time do I have to tell people to READ THE PENDING MONEY.... If it had been cleared sooner I WOULDN'T be in this position! And what do I have to man up about? Letting a company ruin me for a their error? Yeah, cuz that's the man I want to be.

2001 Toyota Corolla CE:

4x Crescendo PWX6.5's

2x Crescendo FT1-SE's

Rockford Fosgate R750.1

Archived