Sonic Electronix

My bank just told me to go f*ck myself??

Checked my checking account through Bank of the West online banking today and saw that I was negative ~$65! This is strange because my checking account is supposed to decline funds that would in turn put me in overdraft. What I found out is that eBay charged me a $39.08 invoice fee for something (my mom has been an active ebay user for years and has never seen this before) and so when they charged me that fee, it took the $20 I had in my PayPal account, and then proceeded to take the $15 I had in my checking account which was linked to my PayPal account, putting me negative then. Then, my bank charged me an overdraft fee and now I'm negative ~$65 and it climbs $5 a day...

I tried to explain to them that I am unemployed, a full-time student right now, and I don't have any people that could help bail me out I can pay back later, and they just refused to help me out. In other words, they told me to go f*ck myself... Is there anything I can do right now to help make this easier? And please don't say "go out and get a job" because I've applied to over 40 places around here (no shit), called them at least 5 times a week, and every one of them told me they're not hiring.. Not even for seasonal. What do I here?

Also, I have $261.86 that is pending in my PayPal and says it'll be available on the 27th, will this decrease when I have availability? Any help would be great, thanks!

2001 Toyota Corolla CE:

4x Crescendo PWX6.5's

2x Crescendo FT1-SE's

1x DC Audio lvl 2 M1 8 (looking for more)

Slot port box 0.7ft^3 @ 31.77hz

Rockford Fosgate R750.1

1/0 Knu wiring all around

Looking for XS Power D1200

its gonna take whetever ur over draft out of that cash. oh ya get a job.

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

next time dont buy shit when you're broke. for now... i dont know. call ebay and see why they charged you extra. if you get that reversed then contact your bank and tell them how it was a mistake on ebay's part and get them to reverse it all.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

I just realized I posted this in the General Audio section, sorry for the mix up guys. I'm just a little upset right now with how things are going I mean I am pretty conservative with my money, it's just something I don't have often. When I do get money, I section it out as to how much I'm going to save, how much I use for necessities (food, gas, smokes, monster lmao), and what I can just toss around on audio and it works out for me time and time again.

My last bank pulled some shady shit on me. I had quit using them because it was tiring driving across town to deal with them, and the day I turned 18 they charged me a "sufficient balance" fee in my savings account because I didn't have over $300 in that account. They never told me about it, and nothing was mentioned in the fine print about this happening, and the only option I had was to take them to court over it for breach of contract, theft, and false advertisement. When I brought that up to them, they asked me if I was a student, unemployed, etc.. and once I told them I was an unemployed student, they reset me to $0 even and allowed me to close my account. Kinda wishing it went different because I guess in the state of KS, the minimum a bank can pay you for those charges is $10,000,000. That's a lot of dough yo.

2001 Toyota Corolla CE:

4x Crescendo PWX6.5's

2x Crescendo FT1-SE's

1x DC Audio lvl 2 M1 8 (looking for more)

Slot port box 0.7ft^3 @ 31.77hz

Rockford Fosgate R750.1

1/0 Knu wiring all around

Looking for XS Power D1200

id get a new bank! :good: after you do above^ and a bank should never tell you that

edit: comp crazy

bullshit

my mom works at a bank so i hear stories like this all the time. everyone has a sob story as to why they shouldn't have to pay the fees. bottom line it isn't the banks fault and never will be.

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

Ebay ALWAYS sends an invoice 2-4 weeks before they ever charge your account. I have been selling on Ebay for over 7 years and they always invoice well in advance.....you get a message in your Ebay messages and in your registered email. Not to be a dick, but how is your irresponsibility your banks fault?

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

Archived