AlpineGuy87 Posted November 17, 2007 Report Posted November 17, 2007 Check this out, love it! and its for verizon! man! =D what a steal!! I wanted the iPhone, and I wanted verizon, I'll settle with this!! Quote 06 SCION tC
Torres Posted November 17, 2007 Report Posted November 17, 2007 pfff now they need one for t mobile and i'm game Quote
AlpineGuy87 Posted November 17, 2007 Author Report Posted November 17, 2007 lol, yea. well, you know that you can get iphones unlocked.. no big deal now... lol Quote 06 SCION tC
Guest MegaloManiac Posted November 18, 2007 Report Posted November 18, 2007 That is the same Phone PRADA has out right now(for the most part). Lg made it for PRADA. My friend has it. Its alright but it felt cheap in my hands IMO too cheap plastic like.. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.