SOLD!! F/S 160 DB+ 2004 Trailblazer Pics added 12/1

i has money also but picking it up is tricky

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

Glad to hear this thing is sold Ryan! Maybe the new owner will actually have a build log with pics!

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

:clapping: Kick ass..SMD is one big family.. Cant wait to see this thing in action

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Still up fur grabs guys... :(

My chick gave me a good word of advice lol, after Ryan told me its hard to fit in if much taller than 6' lol well I'm not 6' but I'm a big guy :drinks: and needless to say I was all up in the dash and steering wheel

*2013 NEW BUILD*

12- 18" Crossfire XS v2's B pillar 4th order wall

4- Crossfire 8K mono blocks

40+ pro audio mids tweeters and horns

3- Singer alternator 400a external regulated alts

tons of audiotechnix wire

24- XS Power D1400's

-TEAM XS POWER-

-TEAM CROSSFIRE-

-TDH-

tdh.png

Still up fur grabs guys... :(

My chick gave me a good word of advice lol, after Ryan told me its hard to fit in if much taller than 6' lol well I'm not 6' but I'm a big guy :drinks: and needless to say I was all up in the dash and steering wheel

Mmm... Im 6'1... but VERY skinny (My BMI is 15) LOL. I usually sit as far back in the seat as possible in my Blazer that I have now. Can you post the pic on how the seats need to be positioned? Im still interested.

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s
(4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4
(2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500

Look at one of the first pics it's looking at the drivers seat and you can see he has them almost all the way infront of the B pillar I couldn't even get the seat even with the pillar and my knees wer up in the dash and steering wheel and I looked like a damn clown lol I wish she wouldv took a picture of me trying to fit lol

*2013 NEW BUILD*

12- 18" Crossfire XS v2's B pillar 4th order wall

4- Crossfire 8K mono blocks

40+ pro audio mids tweeters and horns

3- Singer alternator 400a external regulated alts

tons of audiotechnix wire

24- XS Power D1400's

-TEAM XS POWER-

-TEAM CROSSFIRE-

-TDH-

tdh.png

Look at one of the first pics it's looking at the drivers seat and you can see he has them almost all the way infront of the B pillar I couldn't even get the seat even with the pillar and my knees wer up in the dash and steering wheel and I looked like a damn clown lol I wish she wouldv took a picture of me trying to fit lol

True but thats how I have my seats in my Blazer right now. I still have a little bit of leg room. Heres a pic.

2011-12-17_14-07-32_1051.jpg

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s

True but thats how I have my seats in my Blazer right now. I still have a little bit of leg room. Heres a pic.

2011-12-17_14-07-32_1051.jpg

Text me and Ill send you pics. It looks the same as that actually... 419 656 7418

VbjgkeI.jpg

xs.jpg

DCSig.jpg

Text me and Ill send you pics. It looks the same as that actually... 419 656 7418

Texted....

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s

Archived