SOLD!! F/S 160 DB+ 2004 Trailblazer Pics added 12/1

You guys realize this is not a daily driver right? This is a weekend banger. Mall cruising strip runner. Leg room and all that is the last thing on my mind when it comes yo buying a toy. Someone will get one he'll of a deal

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Omfg why couldn't it be tax time. If this is still available in the next couple months and my truck sells I would definitely pick this up. Glws bro and keep your head up. Quote from my boy the other day,

Life is like a penis. Simple, soft, straight, relaxed, and hanging freely. Then women make it hard.

2001 Bravada (2wd) Pewter on 24's

JVC KW-AV60BT

10 Alpine Type-S 6.5s

2 PSI/BTL 18's @ 32Hz

2 Rockford Fosgate T25001-bd's @ 1-ohm each

Rockford Fosgate T1000-4

Rockford Fosgate T400-4

Rockford 3Sixty.2

Yellow top up front, 2 9a31s in the back

LOTS of AT 1/0

Python 991

350 Amp Singer Alt

"Build Log"

My Facebook

My YouTube

i didnt see the video or read anything but...cool story

and the reason your being a cock tonight is?

You guys realize this is not a daily driver right? This is a weekend banger. Mall cruising strip runner. Leg room and all that is the last thing on my mind when it comes yo buying a toy. Someone will get one he'll of a deal

It would be my daily driver (Im in college so I drive once or twice a week).... so I need at least a decent amount of leg room. :popcorn:

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s
(4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4
(2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500

HOLY FUCK you are selling the TB....and not even a phone call...man.....how are things out there

Sorry Cal. Things are shittier than ever brother... I need to sell the TB and grab a good divorce attorney!!

Look at one of the first pics it's looking at the drivers seat and you can see he has them almost all the way infront of the B pillar I couldn't even get the seat even with the pillar and my knees wer up in the dash and steering wheel and I looked like a damn clown lol I wish she wouldv took a picture of me trying to fit lol

Im going to go take a pic of my 4' 4" 110lb son sitting on my lap in the TB, and then tell me you wouldn't fit... LOL.

THANK YOU NATE! Holy shitballs... LOL... Build another trailblazer like this and you'll spend 30K LOL...

VbjgkeI.jpg

xs.jpg

DCSig.jpg

376048_109693612482747_100003263251554_46473_1808927108_n.jpg

388675_109693875816054_100003263251554_46474_1865691953_n.jpg

387642_109694025816039_100003263251554_46475_2096353762_n.jpg

Not too sure why you had the seats all the way up to the dash, but you didn't need to Blake... Heres some pics with me and my son sitting in the trailblazer... But its ok... FIRST 8K TAKES THIS BEAST!!

VbjgkeI.jpg

xs.jpg

DCSig.jpg

Like I said bro good luck with the sale man someone should snag this up...

And Nate I see what your saying but I'm not spending 8k +mids n highs + amps + batteries and testing apart my Burban for something my fat ass looks like a clown driving lol I want something I can be fairly comfy in...

But anyways enoug of that talk, this is a hell of a deal! Trust me I wanted this thing, I already got 4 18" tsns baskets for the lvl 6's I was gna do in it lol

*2013 NEW BUILD*

12- 18" Crossfire XS v2's B pillar 4th order wall

4- Crossfire 8K mono blocks

40+ pro audio mids tweeters and horns

3- Singer alternator 400a external regulated alts

tons of audiotechnix wire

24- XS Power D1400's

-TEAM XS POWER-

-TEAM CROSSFIRE-

-TDH-

tdh.png

I wish I had room for it.....it would be great to add that to my collection.....we will see what my situation looks like here after the first of the year, that and if no one else scoops it up....I dont know what your situation is as far as being able to leave Ohio but work over here is going to be crazy this year....be sure and get on the list over here....call me if you need anything, I will help any way possible...

Rockford Fosgate

Sundown Audio

DC Power Inc

XS

Autometer

Pioneer

I wish I had room for it.....it would be great to add that to my collection.....we will see what my situation looks like here after the first of the year, that and if no one else scoops it up....I dont know what your situation is as far as being able to leave Ohio but work over here is going to be crazy this year....be sure and get on the list over here....call me if you need anything, I will help any way possible...

I will call you Sunday bro...

VbjgkeI.jpg

xs.jpg

DCSig.jpg

Make ya deal Cal, you get me on a job out there, she's yours for 7K!!!

It was nice talking to you again bro! Thanks for the words of wisdom also...

VbjgkeI.jpg

xs.jpg

DCSig.jpg

Archived