Second Skin Audio

1/4 wave Tline 15"

masterbusa2

Okay so i did a little reading on someones post seeing all the calculations and all and does anyone think I can fit a Tline for a Power Acoustik 15" Fubar its Fs is 27.2 Qms 6.2 Qes .49 Qts .46 I want to stick it in my 1997 mustang which I can get like 34 wide by 34 deep by 13 high, I have never built a box but i want to start building them does anyone think I can make this baby fit?

you said 13 high, and you want to use a 15 inch subwoofer. unless your going to do it with sub in center pointing up with the port circuling around it, I don't see it working

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

unfortunately i don't think so....using the Sound Solution DCON 15" woofer for reference for SD, you would need a "port" area of at least 125.5" and line length of 124.5" and therefore a total of 8.9699 ft.^3 where as your car allows for only 8.6968 ft.^3

masterbation is free, and even saves you money.sorry but someone had to say it

sorry, Jimmy...beat you to it (no pun intended)

LOLDON'T get a wife. Best advice I never got, and now it's too late <_<

My build: 12" DCON in a dorm room.

New/current build: 8" woofer, custom amplifier block, fiberglassed speaker pods

you said 13 high, and you want to use a 15 inch subwoofer. unless your going to do it with sub in center pointing up with the port circuling around it, I don't see it working

.... I honestly don't see it working at all - Because ultimately, you're going to have to be able to put the enclosure in - And with those dimensions, it's going to go in your Mustang ( even if you take the trim pieces off )

Vehicle: 1999 Nissan Sentra GXE 4-Dr

Head Unit: Alpine CDA-9852

Front Stage: Kicker DS6.5s w/ (4) Power Acoustik NB.4s - Rear Stage: (4) JVC 5-Way 6x9s

Sub Stage: (2) 12" Lanzar OptiDrive 1232s - Custom Ported Enclosure: 6.81cuft Tuned @ 32Hz

Sub Amp: (1) Kicker KX2500.1D - Highs Amp: AutoTek AT-1200.4

Processors: Clarion EQ-746 & Clarion MCD-360

Wiring: Install Bay 1/0 Gauge ( Including Big 3 Upgrade )

Batteries: (3) EverStart Maxx's ( 750 CCA ) 1 In Front & 2 In Back

DJ's Audio Installation

Ightyyy guess normal ported box is how its gunna go I was thinking something like sub pointing uup of coarse and like these measurments 2v3691i.jpg hopefully yall can read this :D All I know is rigth now the poor sub is sitting in a non ported 1.98 cu ft box and its getting suffocated D: but it flexes back window, so a box around those measurments would do pretty good huh? I listen to like Juicebox by Gorilla Zoe, incase you cant see pic its 12x30x30 3.50 cu ft port 10.5x5x20.75(inner) Box tuned to 37.07 hz hows it soundin? oh and heres a pic of specs for fubar FUBAR-15W

SPL: 93 dB

Magnet size: 25002.

BASV voice coil: 2.5"

Power (RMS watts): 1,000

Power (MAX watts): 2,000

Thiele / Small Parameters

FUBAR-1SW

Fs z 27.2 Hz

Va s 4.5 Cu.Ft.

Qms 6.291

Qes 0.496

Qts 0.463