Second Skin Audio

second skin repo team? are they hiring? im down :werd_msword:

We may have to get local chapters going. lol

Na Nicks good, he won it fair and square at the raffles so no repo would be had. :D

Have a question about Second Skin? E-Mail me!

usa_render4.png

nice that should be a nice build i just wasnt sure if you had that many drivers. but looks like u will :clapping:

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

now i just need to win a team second skin membership (hint hint)

Always wanting more... never happy with what you have... god what will it take to satisfy you?! :rofl:

Only kidding of course. We have a few things in the works that need taken care of. I think once that 'stuff' is dealt with we may look into our current sponsorships and the team.

This is the first time with an actual team so we're still learning what to do and what not to do. :)

usa_render4.png

now i just need to win a team second skin membership (hint hint)

Always wanting more... never happy with what you have... god what will it take to satisfy you?! :rofl:

Only kidding of course. We have a few things in the works that need taken care of. I think once that 'stuff' is dealt with we may look into our current sponsorships and the team.

This is the first time with an actual team so we're still learning what to do and what not to do. :)

lol i think wining one more time will satisfy me lol

GuEMAcB.png

as if we havent herd that line before... :shrug:

Exactly...

I have my eye on you... :peepwall:

usa_render4.png

wait me or killa? probably should be both i wouldnt trust me either

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer