XS Power

XS Power D3100 confusion! need help!

Ah is amp hours. I forget what the Max amps was. There was a description about it somewhere.

i understand the Ah! thanks for help!

can u please tell me that how much amps have?

actually i m planing to install Mechman HO alt and (5) D3100s thats why i am asking how much amps. D3100 have, on the bases of D3100's amps i can calculate the alt's amps. output!

RDD *ROHIT DUDEJA DESIGNS*

You don't really ge an alternator to match the amperage of battery. Your alternator provides the amperage for the system you amps. So you get an alternator built compared to how many amps your stereo and vehicle pull all at the same time at the peak demand: then generally ad 30 to 40 amps to be safe. I hope that helped a little?

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

You don't really ge an alternator to match the amperage of battery. Your alternator provides the amperage for the system you amps. So you get an alternator built compared to how many amps your stereo and vehicle pull all at the same time at the peak demand: then generally ad 30 to 40 amps to be safe. I hope that helped a little?

yaa maybe its helpful for me! but i don't wan't to disturb my factory alternator and factory battery! i just wan't to install seprate alternator and batteries in battery bank which play only my audio and visual devices!

RDD *ROHIT DUDEJA DESIGNS*

So your alt should be made to power those accessories and a little bit more and the batteries will hold the reserve for you so you can ram on it and not have to over work everything else.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

can u anybody help me to wire 'em ???

de7972d3.png

Positives to positives negatives to negatives. Leave your factory wiring alone if that's your plan and run positive and negative wires from the appropriate studs on your alts to you batteries.

Ur goin to have "strain" on the factory alt no matter what so make it easy on ur self and just hook up all the alts to the front battery and run from the front to the back

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.