Second Skin Audio

If You Want Enclosure Plans Then Here Ya Go!

andym85

-max dimensions --- 33w x 14h x 15d

-type of subs ---- 12" AQ hdc3

-number of subs ---- 1

-desired tuning frequency ---- 38 - 40 hz

(i.e. for dialy driving or pure burps) --- DD

-type of vehicle ---- 03 chevy impala

-position of the subs and port ---- both back

03 chevy impala lshu: JVC kw-nx7000comp: pg rsd 65cscomp amp: RF punch 500xwiring: 1/0 knukonceptz and 4 gauge Tsunamisub: 2 12" D1 Sundown Nightshadessub box: still need 1sub amp: 2x Aq 2200dsbattery: (front)Duralast Gold;(back) 2x Deka Intimidator g31electrical: big 3 in 1/0 gauge knu flexsecurity: Clifford Matrix 50.5x

Hey amatt I gots one for ya...

I have 1 12" orion hcca

This will be for daily use!

I will be pushing this with 2000w

displacement is .30361 c.f.

This box will go in a single cab chevy pick-up so I'm really limited on space :(

My max outer demensions are 28.5 l x 13 W x 16.75 H with a double thick woofer baffle

Woofer facing up towards the back of the cab. I've been playing with the program( thank you btw) and I have come up with what I think is correct. I don't know how to post pics on here yet but I have it with a final box volume 2.029 and my SLOT port will be 11.5 H x 1.5 W x 15 D It says it will be about 35Hz.

Does this sound right? Where do you recommend putting the port? I've read that the port should be on the same side as the woofer, so in my case this means having the port on top firing up...? This is my first ported box build so I hope i'm doing this right.

Your help would be Greatly appriciated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

max dimensions=60w x 15d x 18h(just max room I have to work with, smaller is just fine)

-type of subs= 12" Alpine Type R SWR1242D

-number of subs=2

-desired tuning frequency=33-36hz(or if you know something better for loud bump)

-type of vehicle= 1992 GMC Sierra Extended Cab Z71

-position of the subs and port= subs fire forward or straight up, port forward or up

Any suggestions I am open for. I made a sealed box already to sub specs, but I want a ported box too so I can change it up once in a while. Could you also give me dimensions for a cut list including port sizes and all? Thanks man.

-Bird

max dimensions=50w x 22d x 15h

-type of subs = Rockford Fosgate Hx2

-number of subs=3 or 4

-desired tuning frequency = 32-36hz

-type of vehicle = 1989 Chevy Caprice

-position of the subs and port= subs fire back ports back or ports on top

All suggestions need.

Could you also give me dimensions for a cut list including port sizes and all? Thanks man.

Archived