Second Skin Audio

If You Want Enclosure Plans Then Here Ya Go!

andym85

Hey i pm'd you about that box design, well I've been thinking and this will be easier, that and I actually have a car now.

Two Dc level four 12"s

Daily/kicker zx1500.1

1996 Cavalier Coupe

Max Dimensions

Height=15"

width=34"

depth=30"

Instead of the two seperate chambers just one for both woofers, but i want a divider between them so the cones don't work off of eachother and just the the back walls 45'd.

Hey i pm'd you about that box design, well I've been thinking and this will be easier, that and I actually have a car now.

Two Dc level four 12"s

Daily/kicker zx1500.1

1996 Cavalier Coupe

Max Dimensions

Height=15"

width=34"

depth=30"

Instead of the two seperate chambers just one for both woofers, but i want a divider between them so the cones don't work off of eachother and just the the back walls 45'd.

sorry man....its hard to keep up with them when i get them via pm...not sure what u wanted it tuned at, so i just did 33hz....here ya go

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

i likes me some audio stuff...

actually bro dont mean to be a prude but do you think you could get me a cut list down? im not sure what the measurements of the port are. btw i tossed you some change for your help, thanks again.

port measurements can be found in the spreadsheet i post..."length of wood for L1" and "length of wood for L2"

i normally dont do cut lists, but i guess i will

top/bottom: 16x30

sides: 16x15.5

back: 15.5x28.5

front: 26 1/8x15.5

port

L1: 15.5x12 1/8

L2: 15.5x6 9/16

port measurements can be found in the spreadsheet i post..."length of wood for L1" and "length of wood for L2"

i normally dont do cut lists, but i guess i will

top/bottom: 16x30

sides: 16x15.5

back: 15.5x28.5

front: 26 1/8x15.5

port

L1: 15.5x12 1/8

L2: 15.5x6 9/16

sorry bout that i just needed the port dimensions i didnt look on the spread sheet for it my bad.

Can Amatt or anyone else help me with the the dimensions of the port wall? I don't know how to read it to know what the cut pieces will be. It's the on for the two DC Level 4's.

its encirlcled....and i actually think i just made L2 1" in the drawing....instead of .875...

Posted Image

-max dimensions----------------------------------------------------- 30 l x 41 w x 22 h

-type of subs--------------------------------------------------------- (4) Kicker CVX 15's

-number of subs------------------------------------------------------ 4

-desired tuning frequency--------------------------------------------31-36 hz

-type of vehicle--------------------------------------------------------2004 Ford Explorer

-position of the subs and port----------------------------------------subs facing up and port to the back

I want this to be a spl setup but I will also be playing music and movies with it also. If you could help me I would really appreciate it.

-max dimensions----------------------------------------------------- 30 l x 41 w x 22 h

-type of subs--------------------------------------------------------- (4) Kicker CVX 15's

-number of subs------------------------------------------------------ 4

-desired tuning frequency--------------------------------------------31-36 hz

-type of vehicle--------------------------------------------------------2004 Ford Explorer

-position of the subs and port----------------------------------------subs facing up and port to the back

I want this to be a spl setup but I will also be playing music and movies with it also. If you could help me I would really appreciate it.

i cant get all of the subs to fit on top b/c your depth is only 30"....

Archived